[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people that were actually born and raised in the Republic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (11KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
11KB, 520x416px
How do people that were actually born and raised in the Republic of Ireland feel about St. Patrick's Day?

Do they even celebrate it?
>>
Nobody cares what the Irish think.
>>
>>72417056
annex them
make the british isles truly british
>>
>>72417093
They already are 2bh
>>
Ireland has more culture than Scotland and Wales combined.
>>
File: 1488049448231.jpg (321KB, 1400x827px) Image search: [Google]
1488049448231.jpg
321KB, 1400x827px
>>72417093

there you go again russia
>>
>>72417885
car bombs aren't culture, patrick monaghan
>>
>>72418310
But Irish music, river dance and excessive drinking is.

And it's Mickey Flannigan to you
>>
>>72416919
Yeah people go to the parades and/or go to pubs/nightclubs

>>72418310
No but Irish trad music, Irish dancing such Riverdance, Gaelic sports such as hurling and Gaelic football, Irish pubs all are culture. Not to mention we gave rise to St.Patrick's Day and Hallowe'en. Face it, for a small nation, we have a lot of culture compared to bigger nations. Like I wouldn't be able to give as clear definitions of Czech culture or Swiss culture
>>
>>72418771
Swiss has the cheese ya mong
>>
>>72418881
Shit yeah forgot about that, desu when thinking of Switzerland I had guns, Alps and their banks in mind but they're not really culture in the sense that music, dance and sport are
>>
>>72418423
Irish music is mostly British music that plastic paddies in the States credited to Ireland. Jigs, Reels and Hornpipes all come from Britain, not Ireland.
>>
don't care really
>>
>>72419063
and we took them and made em better (:

don't be mad you're so shit!!
>>
>>72419288
>Craic (originally crack) is an English word
>The tin whistle is an English instrument
>Stout is a type of English beer.

Have Ireland ever developed any indigenous culture or is everything they do British?
>>
>>72419511
>MORE examples of things we do better than the english

what's your point other than embarrassing yourself?
>>
>>72419511
Redheads and comfiness make up for all of that
>>
>>72419511
Irish introduced nitrogen to stout.

I love a creamy head, no homo.
>>
>>72419930
Really? WTF I love Ireland now
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (48KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
48KB, 1024x576px
>>72419641
At least I won't be unoriginal
>>
>>72416919
>republic of ireland
You mean The Constitutional Monarchy of Ireland
>>
>>72420141
you're right, it's certainly not unoriginal that we're just better than you, glad we agree (:
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.