[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I speak to a non-Anglo I automatically assume that they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Whenever I speak to a non-Anglo I automatically assume that they are of lesser intelligence. I don't mean to think this way, it just comes naturally to me. Does this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>72409087
I usually think the opposite since they're speaking a second language.
>>
>>72409348
And you don't? What a retard
>>
>>72409087
Yes. Non-Anglos, with few exceptions are a pitiful, almost pathetic bunch. I live in a very small town, whenever I encounter a foreigner I spit in their eye and force them to lick my shoes, ensuring that they know their place in the presence of the mighty Anglo.
>>
>>72409087
I guess it is mutually.
Whenever I see canadian flag on /int/ I assume that this poster has lower than average IQ.
>>
>>72410189
/brit/
>>
The US isn't Anglo
>>
>>72410220
*Mutual
>>
>>72410272
Neither is Britain
>>
>>72410220
>I guess it is mutually.

Case in point, I guess.
>>
File: 1489699750779.png (961KB, 1079x895px) Image search: [Google]
1489699750779.png
961KB, 1079x895px
>>72409087
Y-yeah... Non-Anglos suck :^)
>>
>>72410545
Except in our case, we really aren't Anglo.
>>
>>72409087
Yes it is. I consider English a beautiful in it's own particular ways, but it lacks self-reflectivity and stuff, so those who speak it from the very childhood are quite simple and plain. I also assume that the last sentence is some sort of bias.
>>
>>72409087
I know what you mean and it's pretty widespread here.
A lot of people talk to foreigners like they would talk to a retard or a little child.
Sometimes they even use false grammar to mimic a made up german accent when talking to people of a specific origin.
It's mostly done by uneducated people though.

But when you think about it it's actually the opposite like this anon mentioned >>72409348
>>
>>72410925
Moldova is the best Anglo country.
You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>72411143
You can't prove you're right, so we're square.
>>
>>72409087
Wow really?
Do you think Germans are dumber than Anglos, aswell?
>>
>>72410723
Same as Britain
>>
>>72410723
t. tyrone sanchez
>>
I'm Asian and it sometimes feels like non-Asians are less intelligent, like they're less quick to grasp things. I don't have anything against other races, but I do notice this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.