[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on slavic countries. is this literally what 90%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1489754252751.jpg (235KB, 1509x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489754252751.jpg
235KB, 1509x1000px
redpill me on slavic countries. is this literally what 90% of you are like?
>>
That spaghetti sauce is way too liquid
>>
He lives the comfy live.
>>
>>72405593
Why the fuck is a slice of bacon fixed on the wall?
>>
>>72406693
For emergencies only.
>>
Why is the water blue?
>>
>>72406910
It looks like that Grey-ish blue you get when the water's really dirty.
Or it's because of soap he put in that turned it blue
>>
I am from russia and I don't want to live like the person from the picture. And I think, that most of us don't want to live in the same conditions.
>>
>>72405593
Yes. Also, all Slavs are exactly like Russians. Don't believe anyone who says otherwise.
>>
His momy wanted to be nice to him. Cleaned him, made a smoothie and served him spaghetti. Still this picture is really sad somehow
>>
>>72407045
that's some broke ass spaghetti though

>>72406955
He asked whether you live in that condition not whether you want to lol
>>
That image comes from a movie about the underclass in American flyover country.
>>
>>72405593
That kid is American. Shows how much /int/ knows about Slavs.
>>
Yes, that's literally me.
>>
>>72405593
that pic is from american hack director's movie Gumo
>>
File: gummo9.jpg (17KB, 600x248px) Image search: [Google]
gummo9.jpg
17KB, 600x248px
>>72408204
>harmony korine
>hack director

fuck off slavshit
>>
File: russia_ghana.jpg (275KB, 1500x1041px) Image search: [Google]
russia_ghana.jpg
275KB, 1500x1041px
There's literally no difference between africa and russia.
Except in africa people might even stop and help you after running you over with their car.
>>
>>72408256
>le "art" film fag
he made a film where a teenager jacks off and cums and you see all of it and its ok because its "art"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.