[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is life like for a NEET in your country? I got my bux yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 5

File: neet.jpg (12KB, 508x227px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
12KB, 508x227px
What is life like for a NEET in your country?

I got my bux yesterday so I've got some cash. I woke up early, had a leisurely breakfast (cereal, milk, fruit, coffee), now I'm back in bed and settling in for a day of shitposting and watching movies. Later today I will run out of smokes, so I'll need to go to the store to get more of them as well as some beer. It is Friday after all.
>>
bad
>>
File: 1489690102938.png (252KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489690102938.png
252KB, 568x590px
>>72400983
>be me
>be NEET
>wake up
>drink beer
>smoke
>drink beer
>cry and go to bed again

What is life?
>>
here you only get free money for breeding like an animal
>>
>>72400983
>work at least 12 months within the last 2 years, so you can claim neetbux
>get paid 80% of your last monthly wage at the end of every month

sounds pretty comfy but I've never claimed neetbux, the last time when I was unemployed for 3 months I just lived off my own savings
>>
>>72401174
>designated normie bonus
reee
>>
Rich parents so no neetbux
Life is okay but Australian summer is too hot for a shutin
>>
>>72401205
not for long now tho, the gov is quickly running out of money
a year from now all we'll see on polish tv will be bydlos going to jail for killing/selling their spawn, screencap this
>>
>>72400983
Been NEET for over 2 years and have never even claimed any bux at all, too difficult
>>
>>72401251
I also have rich parents but they cut me off, so I had to go to down to the unemployment office and apply for the bux. It's kind of nice to be independent, actually.
>>
>>72400983
There's no neetbux here, so you have to leech from your parents.
>>
I get schizophrenia bux feels good man, 240 every fortnight and an extra 370 every month
>>
>>72400983
How much neetbux do you get?

I want to know how many days it takes me to earn your monthly income.
>>
No NEETbux here, so leeching is the only way. Since my parents are poor as shit, we live in poverty and i rarely eat or have any leisure. I'm trying to get a job so maybe i can buy a good rope for suicide, but no luck so far.
>>
>>72401437
>so I had to go to down to the unemployment office and apply for the bux

What province are you in?
>>
>>72400983
You have to pay taxes to be neet legally in Russia.
>>
Why do I get the feeling that NEETs lie about their enjoyment of life and how much money they actually get?

According to /r9k/ they get $2500/week tax-free for the government and spend their days lifting weights, reading western canon works, painting and listening to classical music. Is this really the case? Or is it more likely that they live off their parents and have severe depression and suicidal thoughts?

Does the government in any country outside of like Sweden or something even give money for "autism"?
>>
>>72401060
very pathetic considering you are German and working is like an addiction you guys. desu if you are German and not an engineer or in finances then you really aren't German at all, prob some Dutch.
>>
Can someone please tell me how much NEETs get and for what condition it is?

I want to know if it's worth quitting my job and becoming a NEET.
>>
>>72405948
He is a native probably. They get free shit here for just existing. Alcohol is illegal though on their reservations because they get addicted to it like a normal person would to crack.
>>
>>72406284
Says he has rich parents though, doesn't sound like a Native.

But really though how much do NEETs get. Isn't it like less than minimum wage?

Can people really live comfortably off less than minuimum wage?

How do they spend their days?

Aren't they depressed?
>>
>>72406125
/r9k/ makes jokes about themselves to ease their suffering in life. Everything they say is just humor. You can't honestly believe a guy who makes a figure income at Wendy's as a fry chef exists, right?
>>
my daddy sends me money from dubai
>>
>>72405904
Do you live in Scotland by any chance
>>
>>72406325

Wait...

You mean the government doesn't really give people $3000/day just because they claim to have "anxiety" and can't work as a result?
>>
>>72406360
No, why?
>>
>>72406319
Don't natives have free land over in Leafland? I would consider that a financial asset. I mean most of the NEETs here when questioned how they will survive when Mommy and Daddy die answer by stating they will just sell off the house or land they inherit from their parents.
>>
>>72406125
OP here. It's a bit of both I guess. I'm somewhat of a high-functioning NEET. I haven't been living like this very long, I am involved in a program that's helping me to get back into the workforce in a meaningful way so I do get out of the house and there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I also have other things going for me. For example, I already had an apartment. Lots of unemployed people cant find landlords willing to rent to them, and when they do find one it's a slum. But yeah, there are days like today where I can relax, watch movies, read, and later I will have a few beers. I don't get that much money, about 500 a month after my rent, so I have a small bit of discretionary income after my bills and groceries are paid for.

Most NEETs don't have it nearly as good as me though, especially when you factor in addictions, severe mental health issues, and just overall immaturity (like knowing how to manage what little money they have)
>>
>>72400983

Im a NEET

I sleep all day and jerk off

thats about it
>>
>>72400983
It's okay, I suppose. I receive $425 NEETbux a fortnight.
>>
>>72406362
Chrischan gets like $1000 a month in a Red State here but he is really SPECIAL. You gotta be blind or really mentally unhealthy to get any form of permanent disability here. That's why you never see the type of immigrants in Europe here who just leech off the tax payer's money. In America immigrants can't collect shit, not even medicaid (unless you are a pregnant woman).
>>
I wish my country offered a tugboat for schizoid pd
>>
>>72406400
Not sure, I know they get a bunch of free shit but it doesn't help them because they're genetically inferior. You just can't help some people.

>>72406417
>I don't get that much money, about 500 a month after my rent, so I have a small bit of discretionary income after my bills and groceries are paid for.

I make $500 in two days.
>>
>>72406473
On the other side you do get free college education (financial aid) if you are piss poor. It's supposed to get people out of NEETdom but very few actually want to go to school to better their employment outlook.
>>
>>72406473
Wait...

But /r9k/ said how great the NEET life is and how wagies are so dumb. Are you saying that people DO NOT get $15,000/month for having anxiety in the US?

Aren't they depressed with their parents constantly telling them to get a job? Sounds rough to spend your best years like that. Why do they lie about it?
>>
>>72405939
>I'm trying to get a job so maybe i can buy a good rope for suicide, but no luck so far.

Hey bro why's that? Why do you want to die?

NEET-masterrace right? Why do you want to end your wonderful life as a NEET? Got bored of reading Nietzsche, developing software and creating music?
>>
>>72406445
Are there requirements to receive it? Like be in school or a job finding program? Even the most left wing nutjob can see how a system with no requirements can be abused.
>>
>>72406590
Why are you so obsessed with /r9k/?
>>
>>72406635
Yeah, school/job finding/certain disabilities or a temporary suspension
>>
>>72406680
>/r9k/ the nation
>>
>>72406635
I was interrogated and investigated a fair bit before the government would agree to put me on the welfare rolls, it wasn't as simple as just asking for free money. It isn't really that much money though, most people would rather work, my bux come out to less than half of what I would make working full time for minimum wage.
>>
>>72406680
Just wondering how the NEETs live.

i saw a couple of their threads and they seem really content and happy with life. Curious how they spend their days. So how do you spend your days Jorge? Just trying to figure out how much NEETs get in neetbux and how much fun their lives are. Considering becoming one.
>>
>>72406792
>my bux come out to less than half of what I would make working full time for minimum wage.

NEET MASTERRACE WOOOHOOOO

Jesus Christ man. DON'T SPEND THAT FORTUNE ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!
>>
>>72405871
This, is a very bad stigma but also very common
>>
>>72406796
They aren't happy. They say shit like that to lie to themselves. Some can save themselves but afet a certain age they are doomed. When mummy and daddy die they are royally fucked. Even going into college is fucking hard then to save their life.
>>
>>72405871
>>72406906
t. Lying wagecucks

NEET master race is the best. Remember that picture of the pepe that said "how can a man respect himself getting dressed in the morning, eating and then going to work"?
>>
>>72406831
Most probably spent it all on the Nintendo Switch. You notice most NEETs are Nintendrones.
>>
>>72406912
>>72406951
But they always say they read French philosophers and study physical sciences and mathematics?

So what exactly DO neets do all day?
>>
>>72406792
>my bux come out to less than half of what I would make working full time for minimum wage.

True man, that's good.

Just wondering though. What do you tell your friends when they ask about your job?

Y-you do have a wide range of friends with all the freetime you have to spend, right?
>>
File: comfy happening.jpg (81KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
comfy happening.jpg
81KB, 550x413px
>>72401060
>Muscles sore from cycling.
>Spend 30 Euro on groceries.
>Laying on bed all day.
>Play Overwatch.
>Cuddle waifu.
NEET life isn't that bad.
>>
>>72407079
True. How often do your NEETbux allow you to travel to a new country?

What kind of car do you drive?
>>
>>72407125
Don't really care about travel but it's a possibility.

>What kind of car do you drive?
I keep that private.
>>
>>72406796
I'm not Jorge. I work out, watch anime an jerk off. It's not bad desu, but I guess it's not for everyone.
>>
>>72407027
I'm laying low for a while. Like I said before, I haven't been living like this for very long, and I intend to be working by June and in school by fall or possibly January.
>>
>>72407185
Aston Martin?

Seems kind of weak for the $25 000/month you get from the government for anxiety.

Why don't you care about travel? I thought this was /int/.
>>
>>72406935
Man life is really hard here, jobs sucks and thanks to globalism and outsoiurcing very few count with benefits like life insurance if you dont have a degree. If you are not some merchant (memes aside) or very talented doing your craft you can prepare to live in the streets or with your parents, the gov doesnt give a fuck about ppl and all they do is to pretend they do. Is truly sad how much money they spend into ads instead of actually doing shit. I think the concept of neet bux is something that it cant be conceived here
>>72406473
Again Yuros could learn a thing or 2 from based usa.
>>
>>72407221
That's dumb. Why would you want to become a student cuck and wagecuck?

I'm sure your $500/month neetbux will allow you to amass great savings and have a very excellent retirement in the Bahamas.
>>
>>72407222
I rather have a small income that gives me freedom instead of high income while having to work for it.

You will have to cooperate with toxic people you want nothing to do with.
>>
The hell's wrong with this leaf?
>>
>>72407271
lol!!
>>
>>72407282
We have a bunch of autistic leafs on /int/ who flood with board with shit, sorry.
>>
>>72407277
>Neets
>Not toxic
Lmao, do neets get along with other neets to hangout? I mean i dont think your kind is exactly the most social
>>
>>72407277
>>72407277
True.

Lots of freedom to buy the things you like with such little income!

>>72407282
>>72407323
Just trying to see how great neet life is. Why are so many neets so depressed if it's so great?
>>
>>72405904
>>
>>72405904
>I get schizophrenia bux feels good man, 240 every fortnight and an extra 370 every month

Wow schizophrenia sounds like fun.

My grandmother had Alzheimer's. I wish I could get Alzheimer's so I could get less than minimum wage too from the government.
>>
>>72407373
>Why are so many neets so depressed if it's so great?

It's not great. It's either wishful thinking or something they make up. I guarantee most NEETs don't spend their time reading the Western canon or improving their lives, they play video games for 3/4ths of the day or watch anime.
>>
>>72407373
Maybe being depressed is what turned them into neets?
>>
File: 1447422063431.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1447422063431.png
103KB, 1437x908px
>>72407457
I feel like you're a lying wagecuck.

Look at this picture.
>>
In hell jap land, there are many "Net Cafe"s for NEET. Their family send money to them. They spend time watching 2ch and playing pachinko(rich NEETs). Government should wipe them out......
>>
>>72407370
>Lmao, do neets get along with other neets to hangout?
No idea, but being socially awkward is not part of being toxic. Those people who are willfully hindering and sabotaging you are the cancer, Dutch people are pro at this.
>>72407373
Little income but with all the freedom to enjoy whatever you bought.
>>
>>72407373
>>72407423
It's more like, in all of human history, schizophrenics or autistic schizoids ended up homeless but now they can barely maintain independence which yeah, I mean, it's great, but it's not saving for a Bahamanian retirement clearly.

>>72407528
They send money to the cafe? LOL
>>
>>72407536
How much do you get in neetbux?
>>
>>72407560
1200$/month
>>
>>72407602
Nice dude. That's just above half of minimum wage here.

People always complain about how hard it is to live off minimum wage. Sounds like so little can afford you a lot of disposable income.

What condition do you get the money for? Is there any limit on it or is it forever?
>>
>>72407494
I'm a semi-NEET. I go to school and have a part-time job, but I barely get hours so it's not like it matters. Believe me, I don't spend my waking hours improving myself or reading good literature.
>>
>>72407652
It's 75% of minimum wage here, it's only for the severely disabled so it will last as long as necessary. Those that are less disable get 70% minimum wage and have to work a few hours for their welfare.
>>
>>72407746
What is your condition
>>
>>72407774
Autism
>>
>>72407814
How severe is it, kind of sounds like you can work just fine if you can type on a computer and ride a bicycle with coordination. Do you see a therapist?
>>
>>72407858
I have a bible thick file of history in the psychiatric healthcare so that is enough. Some were less fortunate and do have to work for their welfare when having autism.
>>
>>72401185
here its work for 3 months, claim for 1 year. Work again for 1 year, claim for 1 year, Work for 1 year, claim for 1 year.

Claim = 40% of income
>>
>>72406125
"According to /r9k/ they get $2500/week tax-free for the government and spend their days lifting weights, reading western canon works, painting and listening to classical music. Is this really the case? Or is it more likely that they live off their parents and have severe depression and suicidal thoughts?"

I used to work at a NEET shelter/hobo shelter.

There are two types of neets here that receive government benefits, hobos/junkies and section 8ers (white land california).

You get about 900-1000 if you never worked at all, and it can be supplimented by low cost housing after a 4-5 year wait.

Military 'veterans' steal all the neet bux here, there is a reason our military is 80% minority, it's the golden path to NEET bux.
>>
>>72406400
All land is free in canada if it far away from the southern border.
>>
>>72406473
disagree
it's really easy, if you get sent to locked in mental hospital. Hobos do this in Cali, we charge 1000-1500 a day to serve them, and in return they get a shitty bed, food, and a 5 minute talk to a psychiatrist in Israel via expensive skype.Then they can claim disability.

I heard some cities in TN and KY have disability rates as high as 60%, due to some good lawyers.
>>
>>72407556
im schizo, and worked at a mental health charity for schizos, the problem was schizos hate going and meeting a bunch of other people (generally anti social), so it ends up getting filled with methamphetimine addicts.

The majority of schizophrenia diagnosises in USA have a sub diagnosis of methamphetamine abuse or psychosis.

Meth causes the kind of schizophrenia they show on movies.
>>
>>72411155
Is it worth getting hooked on opiates and meth to get NEETbux do you think?

i really don't want to work and I'm thinking it might be worth it to just get an addiction to hard drugs that will destroy my body.
>>
>>72411214
just go to county mental health and say you want to kill yourself
>>
>>72411747
Will they force me to take drugs or see a psychiatrist?
>>
>>72411155
>the kind of schizophrenia they show on movies.

What's the difference?
>>
>>72411214
seriously though, maybe you should look into a career in truckdriving or septic pumping.

It pays a lot better, and is more fun (especially septic pumping). No one cares if your super autistic.
>>
>>72411214
Junkies get the same amount of bux as anyone else.
>>
>>72411865
both in USA you have to "be a threat to yourself or others" in order to go to a locked in unit.

We bill 1000-1500 a day for horrible conditions, the patient is not allowed to leave. The doctor is has control over the patient, the patient does not have "mental capacity" a lot of people who still have money give power of attorney to loved ones, who steal their money at this point.

I would never want to go to a locked in unit, minimum cost in USA would end up 14,000-25,000 for a short stay.
>>
>>72411928
schizophrenics are quiet, and like to be left alone, slower movement than meth tweakers, and more catatonic.

tweakers, accuse everyone of everything, fast movers, yell, scream, pick their faces until they bleed, and aggressive.
>>
>>72412056
Why don't we just kill these people instead

wouldn't it cost less to society?
>>
>>72412155
Oh, schizophrenics in movies usually have the hallucinations and multiple personalities stuff. Are normal schizophrenics like that too?
>>
>>72412197
The money goes to healthcare and government workers. The contracts are non-compete.
Realistically you could provide a better quality of room + food, and medicine for as low as $100 a day, but government/healthcare workers would earn less money.

It's basically a prison, but for people who may cause harm to themselves or others. (a lot of them want to die). Private prison stays cost $100 a night for a nice non gang rape prison, like a mini hotel, and the overpaid goverment workers make money from $100 a night.

Mental health and jail/prisons have a lot of similarities.
>>
>>72412415
>. (a lot of them want to die)

Why don't we help them? Isn't their painless injections

The medical resources could go to something more useful then.
>>
>>72412371
multiple personality is 100% fiction.
movies are made to sell tickets, schizophrenia is much more plain and boring than in the movies.

Think more catatonic than yelling and screaming at bus stops (the yellers/screamers are meth heads).

Schizos did fine before industrializtion, no one cared if a farmer was schizophrenic, but they don't work well in modern day offices.

Septic tank pumping is kind of a modern day farmer.
>>
>>72412532
people get better.
Psychiatric medical resources are literally nothing.
Pills are dirt cheap, it's the useless government workers/health care workers that suck the money up.

Just more medication, less employees would get rid of the "waste of resources".

About 25% of americans work in health care.

Why do you think 25% of our gdp is health care?
>>
If you are an Arab or nigger and are a NEET, you are considered as normal.

I you are an European Caucasoid and are a NEET, you are considered as a scumbag.
>>
Gibmedat people by choice (I omit the people who search a job and don't find or the people who lost their job) deserve nothing else than death because they are parasites just like local civil servants.
>>
>>72414391
what about federal civil servants?
over 50% of the usa labor force was farming before 1900.

You should try reading rich dad poor dad.

It admits some people are expenses, but that is part of life.
>>
>>72414233
I am not either though
>>
idk how neets do it

I was a neet for 6 months and it fucking sucked

went back to school and now I make 12k a month and I couldn't be happier
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.