[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that in Europe, it's not considered gay when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Is it true that in Europe, it's not considered gay when two men sleep in the same bed together?
>>
uhh obviously..? Next you'll tell me you don't know about goodnight blowjobs
>>
>>72396847
Why would it be? Just sleep back to back, or something. Geez, why burgers are some pathetic?
>>
it's true. you can also suck your friend dick and be fucked by him right in the ass. it's only consider gay sex if you kiss him in his mouth.
>>
>>72396874
>some
*so
>>
>>72396847
Why would it be?
Just sleeping together
Also friendly cuddles and anal stimulating
>>
>>72396874
so it's only straight if you go ass to ass?
>>
>>72396882

Getting fucked is fucking gay! Getting sucked isn't.
>>
File: 1434746714685.jpg (158KB, 1245x441px) Image search: [Google]
1434746714685.jpg
158KB, 1245x441px
>>
>>72396847
why do Americans store their threads in the fridge?
>>
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>72396847
This is normal here too. America, please stop sexualizing everything that are normal. Are you so insecure about your sexuality that even sleeping with bros are considered gay? Seriously.
>>
>>72396847

It's pretty common in Norway to jerk off together.
>>
>>72396882
this
>>
>>72396882
It's only gay if your balls are touching

I'm ok with this
>>
When I went to my friends house as a kid I often slept in the same bed as them
but that was when I was little
I didnt know what sex is
they always took up the whole bed and I was left hanging off the edge the whole night
>>
>>72400162
you can come over and sleep in my bed m8, you can have all the space ya want :)
>>
yea i slept in the same best as my friend

are americans secretly gay and want to suck your friends cock if you are in the same bed?
>>
>>72400244
they can't handle the banter, I like to banter my mates with long cuddles in bed
>>
>>72400162
When I was 5 i played with my dads highlighters
and declared fluro pink was my favorite colour
When I was 6 I asked if I could marry my friend instead of a girl (because why marry some scary girl when you could live with your best friend)
I am 24 and never had a gf
my parents must be worried
>>
>>72396847
I bet you've never even played gay chicken you faggot
>>
>>72396847
Pretty sure this is straight in America as well. The only reason this would be questioned is if you're gay :^).
>>
>>72400162
>they always took up the whole bed and I was left hanging off the edge the whole night
beta as fuck
>>
>>72400098
this
>>
>not cuddling with you best friend
it's not gay man, it's just real friendship

sometimes we eat each others dicks too but it's fine it's just for laughs
>>
>>72400305
I used to banter my classmate with long cuddles
Now hes my bf
>>
>>72400956
no homo tho
>>
#nohomotho
>>
>>72397144
Nah, I slept with my friend in a bed after a party and he was spooning me, and people only made fun of him because I farted on his dick
>>
>>72400978
>>72400995
words to live by
>>
I had this friend who always pulled out his dick and told me to suck on it during sleepovers. Secretly I kinda wanted to do it but I thought that it wasn't allowed and that my parents were going to find out somehow. We were about 10 years old.
no homo
>>
That thread is gay
>>
>>72401213
yes it is going too far
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.