[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country is the most wasted potential? I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1289989019009092.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1289989019009092.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Which country is the most wasted potential? I think it's Liberia personally. Though my own country isn't that far off seeing as for about 40 years we've been doing nothing except complaining about colonialism
>>
Pakistan
>>
Brazil.
>>
>>72392293

Germany
>>
File: 1459885639780.png (2KB, 196x160px) Image search: [Google]
1459885639780.png
2KB, 196x160px
>>72392293
>Liberia
why
>>
>>72392317
i'm probably very biased but i don't think it had too much potential to begin with. it was a weak democracy where most of its population was sick or injured from the mass exodus of the partition. it had no national identity, and the only thing holding it together was/is religion. it was kinda doomed to fail imo
>>
America. Once the internet became a thing, we all started to unironically believe in memes. "MUH EARTH IS FLAT! CLIMATE CHANGE NO IS REAL! DONALD TRUMP IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER POLITICIANS!"
>>
At least India is launching rockets and shit. You guys would probably be further along if so many talented Indians didn't emigrate to USA/UK/Canada. It seems like every Indian I meet in New Jersey is either a doctor, an engineer, or a business man.
>>
>>72392419
Return to reddit please
>>
>>72392383
Pakistan's functionality was complete when the cold war ended, now its just a time bomb until the nation collapses and millions of people go to India looking for a hand overs :^)

So Pakistan collapsing or existing are bad news for you anyway Pajeet
>>
>>72392465
The Indians will probably just melt the Pakistanis down into axle grease if that happens desu senpai
>>
>>72392493
Nah, if anything, the bleeding-heart left wing in India will try to welcome them, thus triggered a civil war
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 271x186px
>>72392366
Liberia was the first ever republic in Africa and the second ever black republic. It could have really been a beacon for development in Africa, and been an example on which the rest of the continent could have been built off of. It was essentially the poster child for self determination. But instead of doing anything noteworthy, the nation descended into bloody civil war and became a hotbed of violence and disease.
>>
>>72392465
future's looking bright, eh leaf?
>>
>Liberia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taylor_(Liberian_politician)

>After the official end of the civil war in 1996, Taylor ran for president in the 1997 general election. He campaigned on the notorious slogan "He killed my ma, he killed my pa, but I will vote for him."
>Taylor won the election in a landslide, garnering 75 percent of the vote.
>the election was widely reckoned as free and fair by international observers

What an absolute madman
>>
>>72392549
The colonial powers would never have allowed that, it was doomed to fail
>>
>>72392631
jesus christ
>>
>>72392631
wew
>>
>>72392631
Good lad
>>
>>72392631
If he were born in America he probably could've been elected president here.
>>
>>72392325
Thias guy gets it
>>
>>72392293

Liberia

>Expecting a black african country to succeed on its own
>>
>>72392293
Just throw a dart at a map of Latin America anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.