[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEE THESE FUCKERS ARE FLYING AROUND MY ROOM AND I CAN'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: Tineola.bisselliella.7218.jpg (229KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tineola.bisselliella.7218.jpg
229KB, 1500x1000px
REEEEEEEEE THESE FUCKERS ARE FLYING AROUND MY ROOM AND I CAN'T FIND THEIR NEST

>your cunt
>do these cheeky moth motherfuckers chew through your clothing too?
>what other form of insect is currently making your life a living hell?
>>
Moth is are cute
>>
>>72391713
you need one of those asian bug nets for your house
>>
A grasshopper got in my living room yesterday. I'm a pussy and I hate bugs.
>>
>bug nest in your house
is finland a 1st world country?
>>
>>72391745
NO
MOTH NOT CUTE

>>72391780
Not possible, the stench of frying bugs would be insufferable in a well insulated home like mine.

I'll just have to keep looking for their droppings and cocoons.
>>
>>72391956
it wont kill them, just wont let them near your white soul
>>
Protip: check your cat's litter bag for their eggs
>>
>>72391713
Gnats.
The worst of all insects. Tiny, hard to hit, and they reproduce like hell.

Thank god for glasses of wine with a few drops of dish soap. Bastards go to get a sip and the soap breaks the surface, sucking their inferior asses down into the depths of their own sweet hell.

May they all burn.
>>
File: 1488881293789.jpg (151KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1488881293789.jpg
151KB, 640x428px
Fucking cloud of tiny flies somehow got in my house. I sprayed flaming deodorant and they're dead now. It was a pain cleaning up hundreds of tiny burnt flies on my floor though
>>
>>72392118
They're probably laying eggs in the trash you left rotting for a week. Clean your fucking house.
>>
>>72391713
GO MOTHS GO
Make funland's life fun again!
>>
File: TE9eN0R.jpg (17KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
TE9eN0R.jpg
17KB, 500x374px
tfw no moth gf
>>
>>72391713
in Russia they have a moth as a president
>>
File: Motte.jpg (275KB, 1280x1837px) Image search: [Google]
Motte.jpg
275KB, 1280x1837px
>that kimochi when no moth gf
>>
>>72394451
Sauce?
>>
>>72395445
https://exhentai.org/g/941500/6f74e23478/
>>
I had to ask /k/ for courage once. About 10-15 wasps in my bedroom because I left my window open, and had some sweet tea before bed. I'll never do that again I tell you. Took me 4 hours to be rid of em. On top of that I'm fairly scared of the wankers since when I was little a couple stung me in my eye.
>>
Silverfish. What a stupid name.
They're here because I'm a big fat slob who crumbles food all over.
>>
File: Bbasgen-scorpion-front.jpg (609KB, 842x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bbasgen-scorpion-front.jpg
609KB, 842x768px
I've never had clothing attacked by moths do you live in a cave or something? The only bugs I've ever actually seen inside my house are scorpions. Usually on the ceiling, they cute
>>
I had a moth problem about a year ago, the fucking worst.
Now it's crane flies, there about 2 of these fuckers high up on my walls right now, killed about 6 in the living room earlier today, 3 in the laundry room, and 2 in the bathroom because my retard cat got outside and when he does that I have to leave the door open for him
>>
>>72395499
>a couple stung me in my eye
ebin banter
>>
File: cicak.png (230KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
cicak.png
230KB, 500x433px
>>72391713
Pic related. We call it cicak. (gecko)
When it's alive, the poop might ruins your cloth and your school papers. Sometimes it'll (the fucker and poop) fall into your food if you don't cover it. Eurrgghh.
When it's dead especially in car AC, the stench from this small fucker is so rotten that you have to remove and clean ALL of its remnants or else the stench will still there. It's tricky because this fucker can slip through tight and narrow opening that usually unreachable.
>>
>>72394287
This is not real right?
>>
>>72398012
>When it's alive, the poop might ruins your cloth and your school papers. Sometimes it'll (the fucker and poop) fall into your food if you don't cover it. Eurrgghh.
>When it's dead especially in car AC, the stench from this small fucker is so rotten that you have to remove and clean ALL of its remnants or else the stench will still there. It's tricky because this fucker can slip through tight and narrow opening that usually unreachable.
Aduh :DDDDDD
I don't know why, but I found this story hilarious.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.