[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your country >do dumb middle aged to old people complain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>your country
>do dumb middle aged to old people complain about how healthy food is expensive?

Canada

Yes, they're fucking stupid. We are instituting a sugar tax and they're getting mad about it saying the government should lower the price of healthy food rather than taxing junk food.

They think buying 2 pizzas for dinner is cheaper than buying chicken and veggies for the same price that last a week.

I think they are just lazy as fuck and don't want to cook, or don't even know how to.

Why are they so fucking dumb? It pisses me off.
>>
I'd rather listen to them complain than you tbqh you boring child
>>
>>72378326
t. Oscar the 52 year old carpenter from Barrie
>>
Okay, but what does it have to do with age? The young underclass are just as retarded.
>>
>>72378515
They're the ones that comment on CBC articles with poor grammar and nonsensical arguments.
>>
>>72378461
t. Pranjeet the marketing student from Humber college
>>
>>72378261
Healthy food is legit expensive.

>>72378577
How old are you?
>>
>>72378955
>Healthy food is legit expensive.

No it isn't.
>>
>>72378955
No it's not.
>>
>>72379028
yes

>>72379106
yes, it is.
>>
>>72379142
What do you think is expensive exactly? Show me some examples
>>
>>72379165
you show me examples!
>>
>>72379206
Of what? What "healthy" food do you believe is expensive?
>>
>>72379248
almond milk
>>
>>72379264
That's not healthy, that's for old people. Enjoy your soy and other filters lmao
>>
>>72379264
How the fuck is almond milk healthy?

I'm getting the impression you don't even know how to eat properly, and have the preconception that everything healthy is some organic, meme bullshit
>>
>>72379388
He's probably fat and retarded
>>
>>72379300
What?

>>72379388
>>72379425
what is eating healthy to you then?
>>
>>72379546
>what is eating healthy to you then?

Getting the right amount of macro and micronutrients everyday that my body needs
>>
>>72379692
Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>72379546
Calories in, calories out

Macros and micros

Drinking lots of water
>>
>>72380049
My mum bought me maple pork back ribs :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.