[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your country >your opinion on Guantanamo Bay? Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>your country
>your opinion on Guantanamo Bay?

Canada

I think it makes everything worse. You take a bunch of extremists, put them together in one place, torturing and abusing them, then expecting them to repent for their crimes or cooperate with their torturers.

It's quite logical that it makes matters way worse. The only mindset among the prisoners is how cruel the kafirs are. How they will treat you like an animal and not a human.

I think the British had the best tactics where they would historically take prisoners, treat them extremely well, then have that prisoner go back to his people and explain how superior the British were compared to themselves.

For example the Indians were subverted this way.
>>
Nobody has anything to say?
>>
>>72373040
>I think the British had the best tactics where they would historically take prisoners, treat them extremely well, then have that prisoner go back to his people and explain how superior the British were compared to themselves.

No, Indians or dissidents that stepped out of line got killed. Brutally infact.
Remember back then Human rights are for the whites.
>>
>>72373040
Nothing wrong with Guantanamo
>>
Gitmo has a recorded problem of keeping people who the U.S. has cleared of any crimes or connections to criminals. That certainly needs to stop. But the guys we know are bad? I say shoot em in the face. Right in the face. And dump them in the Caribbean.
>>
>>72373040
>be democratic country full of freedom
>have a place which isnt technically yours so you can defy all your freedom laws to torture random people

What do you hope we will say to it? From the moral and humane view this is all absurd. But usa does a lot of strange things and they are so big that nobody can say anything to them. We can only smile and walk away.
>>
>>72374517
t. Raj

The Indians didn't want to fight the British because they adored their culture and technology
>>
>>72374732
>But the guys we know are bad?
Yes, "bad". That which depends entirely on the definition of "bad for the government" and not "bad for the people".
The real bad ones do deserve a bullet at the ones sitting in office, are the ones running sitting on the boards of the corporations and banks who are using the government for their own ends.
>>
>>72377146
You such a naive tard. A good portion of the ones Obama released went back and joined ISIS.

There are ones that "we know" are bad.
>>
US
Move them to the Aleutian Islands and turn Guantanamo Bay into a resort
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.