[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had a layover in Toronto recently >Entire airport is overflowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Had a layover in Toronto recently
>Entire airport is overflowing with chinks and Indians
>They're rude, insufferable, and can barely speak English

Why is Canada so shit? Even the blacks that work in US airports are better than these fucking people.
>>
>>72363604
You're basing our opinion of Canada off of Pearson?

1. Pearson is in Mississauga.
2. That corner of the Greater Toronto Area (East Mississauga, South Brampton, West Etobicoke) is overflowing with rude, fresh off the plane Chinks, Gooks, Dots and Spots.
3. Not everyone in the airport works at the airport.
4. Most of the people you DO see working at the airport are the underpaid grunts working awful, rotating/split shifts that nobody else will do, so that every two years they might be able to fly another family member over to try to get a job at the airport.

If you're from a flyover state, you might enjoy Calgary. If you're from the west coast, you'll probably like Vancouver or Victoria. If you like verbal abuse, you'll love Montreal. If you like people in general, Halifax is full of people who also like people. Just stay the fuck out of Toronto.
>>
>>72363787
>Just stay the fuck out of Toronto
Delete
>>
>>72363829
We're full. Go away.
>>
ITT: Things that didn't happen.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>72363787
>If you like verbal abuse, you'll love Montreal

lel
>>
>>72364013
You can't hide from reality senpai
>>
>>72363787
Ive lived in 7 cities and there is literally nothing wrong with Toronto.
>>
>>72364013
Do you want to see a picture of my boarding pass? My first flight was cancelled because of weather so I was trapped in that shitty airport for two days.
>>
>>72364102
Until this cunt's in it.

I don't know about there being NOTHING wrong with it. There's enough good points to let some of the bad get swept under the rug.
>>
>>72364288
You're allowed to leave the airport. It's not a quarantine zone. There's even a direct train route downtown.
>>
>>72364341
My first flight was supposed to leave for Harrisburg after only a four hour layover, but it kept getting delayed over and over again until I was just sitting at the gate at like 1:00AM and they just cancel it. It was nearly 3 by the time I got out to the lounge and the only flight I could get back to the US before this blizzard hit was a flight to Baltimore at 7:30AM, so sleeping or leaving the airport was too risky.

Ended up just drinking energy drinks while watching shitskins sleep on the ground under a big plastic tree in the lounge.
>>
File: toronto-011.jpg (167KB, 615x420px) Image search: [Google]
toronto-011.jpg
167KB, 615x420px
toronto
>>
>>72364102
Except being 60% nonwhite
>>
>>72365038
Toronto is pretty bad, but to be fair pictures like that are all from literally one intersection downtown.
>>
File: 26466.jpg (115KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
26466.jpg
115KB, 408x408px
I went to Niagara Falls last year and it was 90% Indian tourists.

I regret not filming the street we were walking down, because it felt like walking in New Delhi.
>>
>>72366642
U.S. takes the good Indians and here we have to deal with slum dwelling insects. Boohoohoo..
>>
>>72367319
I'm not complaining, but it was certainly an interesting experience.

What do your people think of diaspora? Do they consider them as rich? Most of the Indians here tend to own/work in gas stations or grocery stores.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.