[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hofer failed to get elected (twice) >Wilders failed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 128_00.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
128_00.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
>Hofer failed to get elected (twice)
>Wilders failed to get elected
>Le Pen will fail to get elected
>Frauke will fail to get elected
Tell me more about how Europe is nationalist.
>>
Drumpf poisoned the well. Now no right wing populist will win at least for the next decade.
>>
>>72363272
The EU propaganda machine turned us into cucks. Soros did a good job.
>>
>>72363302
This. Burgerland has shown what irresponsible voting can lead to.
>>
>>72363272
After brexit and trump everyone is tired of winning so they're starting to vote sane and safe candidates again.
>>
>OP failed to post this in the right board

>>>/pol/
>>
>>72363364
Just so you know, 50 years ago we had essentially no Mexicans. Now they are a major part of our culture and daily life.

How would you feel if 1 in 3 people in your country were suddenly Russian?
>>
retarded thing to say, these parties may not be dominant yet, but they've had immense growth in the past few years and if current trends continue, they will be
>>
File: Dark Blue = FN.gif (299KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Blue = FN.gif
299KB, 1000x773px
>>72363272
>>Le Pen will fail to get elected
Nope
Daily reminder that Marine Lepen was already at 30%+ before the terrorirst attacks

And now she is polling around 44%, it is very likely that she'll will win and start to exterminate the shitskins.

Dark blue = FN
>>
>>72363521
I'd be very welcoming and glad about it
>>
Wilders failed? How did /pol/ react? Screeching?
>>
>>72363677
Good luck.

>>72363272
Geert went from 15 to 20 seats. And the top party is centre-right.
>>
>>72363302

Can someone please explain to me the difference between populism and democracy?
>>
>>72364436
populism is democracy when the elites don't like it
>>
>>72363272
west yurop is too cucked
>>
>>72363521
i would kill myself. russians are fucking stupid and they only cause problems here
>>
>>72364581
this
>>72364436
populism is left wing gibsmedatery, now leftists use it to mean right wing leaders who appeal to nationalism

but it has always been about leftists giving free shit to appease the masses or win votes (like giving rice bags in elections)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.