[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's behind their remarkable success in these recent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: anglosphere-shields.jpg (35KB, 470x211px) Image search: [Google]
anglosphere-shields.jpg
35KB, 470x211px
What's behind their remarkable success in these recent two centuries?
>>
superior anglo genes
>>
superior anglo genes
>>
>no zealand
>>
a deadly mix of german efficiency and french ambition:

the anglo
>>
finnish blood runs through our veins
>>
>>72360778
Pretty gud actually
>>
File: mega64.jpg (28KB, 319x239px)
mega64.jpg
28KB, 319x239px
>>72360734

lack of honor
>>
>>72360834
>honor
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>72360734
An adventurous, individualist spirit and adaptability when it comes to a rapidly changing world. Also, rule of law, democracy, etc.
>>
Not Easter?
>>
Fellow Anglos: does anybody else love it when Continentals try to play up China as the challenger to Anglo supremacy? It tickles me pink desu. Can you get any more pathetic than that?
>>
When will you autists learn that America is not in the anglosphere
>>
>>72360915
It isn't?
>>
File: recettear katie t.png (22KB, 146x251px) Image search: [Google]
recettear katie t.png
22KB, 146x251px
>>72360875

I forget, something something chivalry, something something dying like a bitch at Crecy

hopefully a French anon will come and educate us
>>
File: file.png (56KB, 666x370px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56KB, 666x370px
>>72360915

>nazi retard thinks it's ethnicity

Back to /pol/ (or Mexico, if you can't speak English)
>>
keeping it 100

in the case of aus, luck

in the case of the uk, a near absolute lack of scruples

and in the case of the us, a combination of both of the above

as for canada and nz, being good people who aren't completely fucking retarded and know how to make do with what they've got
>>
>large land area
>tonnes of natural resources
>uninterrupted growth
>small population relative to size
>NZ, AUS isolated and far from all threats so its easy to develop
>Canada under the shield of USA
>UK with all the wealth of their empire

Thats why

but still doesn't explain why white people in these countries are now the most cucked, most beta.

I predict by 2100 these nations will be majority Asian except for USA and UK who will be hispanic/muslim.
>>
File: 1489190636255.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489190636255.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
>>72361076
>le cucked UK meme

Muslims make up 4.5% of our population, not 60%, why do you retards always inflate statistics?
>>
>>72360903

>Fellow Anglos: does anybody else love it when Continentals try to play up China as the challenger to Anglo supremacy? It tickles me pink desu. Can you get any more pathetic than that?

We are the challenger to Anglo supremacy.

Anglo's are living under borrowed time, the british empire is dead, the USA is seeing real competition for the first time in a long while and its demographically changing to be Mexico 2.0.

Whether you like it or not, China is friends with all the developing countries, they all fucking hate the Anglos for exploiting them the past 3 centuries.

Sure, Anglo's are the big guys now, but you guys are like middle aged.

The developing countries will remember you fat boys when they develop themselves, and they'll hammer your anus hard for all eternity.

At best you'll end up in some sort of white people reserve baking cakes or something for tourists.
>>
>>72361152

The UK is irrelevant now. Your seat at the UN security council should be given to India.

The UK is laughable nowadays in all matters of military, economy and diplomacy. You don't garner the same influence as you did before; your exit from the EU further makes you irrelevant and easier to exploit.

You're like a small calf thats separated from the herd now.
>>
>>72360734
Guns and no conscious
>>
File: 1488168112693.jpg (229KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
1488168112693.jpg
229KB, 640x379px
>>72361216
you're talking a bit of shit ay
>>
>>72360734
superior anglo genes, high test levels and decent intelligence
>>
File: img_2306.gif (883KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
img_2306.gif
883KB, 500x225px
>>72360875
I dunno. I think it's a slav thing.
>>72360915
>he wrote, under his American flag, in English
tard
>>72361046
>nz, being good people
Oh, honey...
>mfw
>>
>>72361294
Thank you for your small rant former British colony but I'm sure we're fine.
>>
>>72361294
>You're like a small calf thats separated from the herd now.
Except that calf is friends with the biggest bull in the herd.
>>
File: pintmanc.jpg (58KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
pintmanc.jpg
58KB, 731x960px
May I present to you the new and improved anglo v 2.0.....The Gael
>>
>>72361216
>muh Asian century

China has already had 17 years and nothing much has changed, fuck off. If anything India will be the West's biggest competitor and hopefully you lot will nuke each other and we can finally have a Greater Japan that covers most of the continent
>>
>>72361076
>but still doesn't explain why white people in these countries are now the most cucked, most beta.

when you aren't getting genocided by communists and surviving on half a bowl of rice every day humans achieve the highest level of intellectual capability, which is deciding whether or not transexuals should have their own bathrooms and how many jamals should be resettled in your country
>>
>>72361659

You're a retard. Fuck off you don't know anything.

Just fuck off to the beach and fry your brains with UV, remember to keep selling us minerals at a loss.

Hey if you're gonna lose, you might as well look good while doing it, right?
>>
File: yeshrug.jpg (19KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
yeshrug.jpg
19KB, 300x286px
>>72361436
is what it is
>>
isolation by bodies of water and resources
their population is retarded though thats why they are getting replaced by nignogs, chinks and various other ppl
>>
>>72361294
>You don't garner the same influence as you did before

no shit, seen as the uk used to virtually rule the world, but to say we're an irrelevant calf is bs and you know it

ah well, have fun with your false democracy, and try not to get too upset as china steamrolls you
>>
>>72360734

Superior Anglo genes
>>
>>72361216
Good luck getting passed our military
>>
>>72361216
>Whether you like it or not, China is friends with all the developing countries

Shit...

So when the invasion begins do the African spear fighters commence the assault on the western coast with an advance barrage from China's non-existent naval fleet?
>>
File: 1472371526517.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472371526517.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>72361860
Enjoy dying of lung cancer at 30 because of all the Australian coal getting pumped out of Chinese factory chimneys Zhang, we're playing the long game
>>
>>72360734
Daily reminder that Australia was a shithole before us wogs came and fixed the place up.
Anglos are god damn degenerates
>>
>>72362101

>oh look its the American Cock-Cleaner

>>72362003

your military is big, bulky and will never engage in a large scale conventional war with us.

It just wont happen.
>>
>>72360734
each country has many different reasons
colonization, wars, industrial revolution, an already centuries old empire, and many more
>>
- Better policies
- Their thinking is more flexible
- You can trust them not to go "full retard" when under pressure so they have more allies (compare it to Germany who regularly brings up narcissistic characters such as Hitler or Merkel who ruin everyone's lives)
>>
>>72362172
>A big, bulky, military is incapable of engaging in a large scale war
>>
International jewry
>>
>>72361216

How exactly do you plan to begin the attack?

1 Aircraft carrier and 32 destroyers are the bulk of the direct assault forces with personnel transport capability of the Chinese Navy, good luck even reaching Hawaii before 1/20th of the US navy comes and obliterates all you have.

What's your other options? Land or Air? Well go ahead and wait for another bearing land bridge freeze up for the ground invasion. Until then lets talk about Air Force.

You know who has the only comparable air force to the US Air Force? The US Navy. That's right, your Air Force can't even match the US Navy.

I'm sure you've got sleeper agents all over BC though.
>>
>>72362145
This is why One Nation is growing rapidly. You'll get yours spaghetti breath.
>>
>>72362357
>This is why One Nation is growing rapidly.

Yeah, One Nation is growing now because of the fourth generation Italians, third generation Greeks and the second generation Croats and Macedonians.

Totally not because the Sudanese youth gangs, Asians buying up all the real estate and Muzzies shitting up this place

I'm sorry to dissappoint you Dazza, but you anglos are part of the problem. Once we clear out the africans, asians and arabs, we'll try teach you anglos how to behave yourselves, act civilly and how to actually care for your people/culture/religion/nation/race
>>
File: hong kong.jpg (261KB, 1979x1484px) Image search: [Google]
hong kong.jpg
261KB, 1979x1484px
>>72361216
>>72361294
Chinese colonist pls leave.
>>
>>72362145
Anglos continue to increase while the wogs diminish. In the end we always win.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.