[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the year is 1917 >you are the tsar of russia >these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: haircut[1].jpg (53KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
haircut[1].jpg
53KB, 600x493px
>the year is 1917
>you are the tsar of russia
>these revolutionaries corner you on a street in petrograd
>they begin calling you gay and spitting sunflower shells at you

how long before you abdicate?
>>
Turn defence mode in ww1
Stop acting like a retard
Make huge army and btfo peasants
Make special agents and kill revolutionaires
Kill my wife because she cucked me
>>
>>72355461
the tsar was a cuck, kerensky was an even bigger cuck, only lenin was a real man. there's a lesson in that.
>>
>>72355461
>kill revolutionaires
Literally one of the reasons the reds got mass sympathy was because the Tsar used to hang dissidents in public.
>>
File: star.jpg (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>72355406
nothing. fuck the RE.
glory to the Soviet Empire!
>>
>>72355461
50% desert
>>
>>72355604
they got minorities sympaty like baltics etc because reds promised them independence not because some jews were killed
Who cares about jews
>>
>>72355406
I say "cyka blyat idi nahui comrade, I'm on your team, cyka!!"
>>
File: kerensky and lenin.png (1MB, 928x574px) Image search: [Google]
kerensky and lenin.png
1MB, 928x574px
>little provisional dick
>BIG BOLSHEVIK COCK
>>
File: khattab.jpg (58KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
khattab.jpg
58KB, 250x229px
روسيا يهلك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sGUHsfblQ&ytbChannel=project73617
>>
File: who would win.jpg (35KB, 720x436px) Image search: [Google]
who would win.jpg
35KB, 720x436px
>>72355604
Eh, I have to wonder how much of this is post-facto spinning from the people who already wanted to be convinced.
Commie historians wouldn't say "yeah, a big part of the population was fine with or even glad seeing commies get BTFO".

Secret purges of the commies through "disappearance" would have more of a fear factor and less of a disgust factor, but then they could say "waaah where's our due process".
Either way, revolutionary fanatics and opportunists have no scruples or sympathy compared to conservatives, that's always how it's been.
>>
>>72359169
sorry anon but you have been killed by firing squad for counter revolutionary crimes
>>
>>72355406
i don't
i take my impperial saber
cry Bog Vult
kill as much kikes as i can
>>
>>72355505
>>72355707
>>72356698
Kill yourself you fucking imbecile.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.