[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The constant rejection and depression are becoming unbearable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489092255412.jpg (74KB, 357x357px) Image search: [Google]
1489092255412.jpg
74KB, 357x357px
The constant rejection and depression are becoming unbearable to me.

What are European spousal visa laws? I'm going to ask my girlfriend to marry me for papers.

I have reached the point where living is dreadful and physically painful. I have hit rock bottom and a question like that wouldn't hurt the pride of mud.
>>
I can't believe I had to Google where your country was
>>
>>72349826
Thanks for your contribution to my thread.
>>
>>72349808
Go to Argentina, two steps in Argentine territory grants yoh citizenship there.
>>
>>72349871
Are you saying the truth?

Carrying a Mauritanian passport is a burden. I'm willing to substitute it for any other passport. This thing has not helped me with anything whatsoever.

Ideally I would take a European citizenship. Then focus on building my life. But any other citizenship would do well.
>>
>Europe
Would you be happier with a shitty job in a society that sees you as a burden?
>>
>>72350364
In a western one Yes.
>>
>>72349808
Are you black?
>>
Renounce Islam first anon. The West has had enough of you guys. Things are absolutely going to get dicey in Europe within the next 10-20 years for Muslims.

Anyone saying the West isn't pissed at Islam should look at the middle East. It's killed over a million people in the last decade.
>>
>Spousal laws
Sure, once you get a German wife you can stay. Same goes for most other countries around here. The marriage of an adult consenting man and woman can't be prohibited, i believe.
>>
>>72349808
Didn't you say your girlfriend was a latina yesterday? She is Spanish?So she goes through Morocco and Western Sahara to see you?

Why does your country even exist ayy lmao
>>
>WAH WAH WHITEY GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY COLONIZATION IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
>WAH WAH WHITEY LET ME COME TO YOUR COUNTRY WE HAVE NO FUTURE IN THIS SHITHOLE
getting really tired of you niggers
>>
>>72350716
Half.

>>72350759
I'm mostly secular.

>>72350769
Yes. But I'm not there. Do I have to be there to matry, can't she send the papers by mail so I can sign them?

>>72350799
She's Euro-latina. Not spanish. We exist because if the right to self determination.

>>72351197
I just want a passport that's not limiting and a good environment for education. I'm not gonna stay in Europe for more than seven years. Something that cabt be said about the flock of economic migrants you allow in daily.
>>
>>72351197
Cry more, LePen fag. Macron is going to win and north Africans are going to pour in France continuously till France becomes le 56% white.
>>
>>72350759
I don't know any muslims in America that had to renounce their religion ayy lmao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.