[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder to everybody laughing about American education:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: schoolrankings.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
schoolrankings.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
Just a reminder to everybody laughing about American education: we are smarter than you. We have the best universities on the planet, have the most living Nobel Prize winners of any nation, and are responsible for countless inventions and scientific and intellectual accomplishments which your lives depend on every day. We earned the position of world's most intelligent nation through the American education system and the imperial measurement system, and we will keep this position through these .

>muh immigrants
>muh per capita

Sorry but these are invalid arguments. The intellectual power of the United States of America is stronger than any of your nations, bar none. Immigrants who choose to make use of our superior universities and higher education system usually become American citizens in order to work alongside their American genius friends and colleagues, making them just as American as me or any of my countrymen. I understand that this might make some of you feel inadequate, so you pick on nonexistent SJW classes that, while retarded, are offered to students because America is a land of freedom to learn anything you choose no matter what. This is our strength, and this is what makes us better than you.

America out
*drops mike*
>>
>Go to any of these universities
>95% of the students are foreigners
>>
>we
around half of STEM students in high ranked schools in the states is technically *shits-skins*

University ranking is highly associated with amount of "capital" that university accumulates and it often has nothing to do with the "student's" quality. And of course, to compensate for all the equipments and facilities to maintain, the cost of the university is extremely high in the states.
>>
File: 452452342342.jpg (19KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
452452342342.jpg
19KB, 221x228px
why are you so rude ? why ? why?!! and why do you roleplay as a country
>>
>American universities are top-tier, filled with intelligent brownskins and yellowskins, and the 5% of Americans who aren't retards
>"we are smarter than you"
>>
>>72349795
>>Go to any of these universities
>>95% of the students are foreigners
Went to the thread to say this. Thx leaf.
>>
>>72349795
Ow, man, why the fuck did you do that!?
>>
Btw how much dept do you guys have When you finish your studies? Good luck paying that all back with your 9-5 Job with 3 weeks of vacation a year. You guys are a great nation. But a Very over the top and weird one.
>>
>>72350597
50k here. canadian went to a 5 year program.

average american undergrad has like 100-120k in debt though.
>>
>>72349795
These rankings have nothing to do with the quality of education or the proficiency of students. You'll find random people in a slavshit country in an unranked university who are more proficient and knowledgable than the top students at your top universities. Due to a lack of dumbing down everything and a more studious culture.

This is mostly about money and research, foreign students propagate on them because a lot of money is poured into research and such.
>>
>>72349795
can't any person get into an ivy league school as long as daddy donates enough $ to them
>>
>>72350634
>average american undergrad has like 100-120k in debt though
That seems a little high, from what I've read the average undergrad debt is around 30k.
>>
>Just a reminder to everybody laughing about American elementary and secondary education: we have better funded research facilities than you
>Just a reminder to everybody who mocks me for being stupid, my daddy has more money than yours
>>
>>72351744
Get a load of this brainlet
>>
>>72351977
Lol no. Daddy would need major connections and then Millions in donations (like a new library) to get an OK student into an ivy. They do love poor minority success stories though. It allows them to act like they care.
>>
File: 1489433430548.gif (1MB, 1196x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1489433430548.gif
1MB, 1196x1006px
my school's on that list
>>
>>72349865

thank you, this needed to be pointed out to my fellow deluded burgerfats. Shame you had to be a fucking leaf though
>>
>>72352446

faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.