/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you done for world peace, /int/? i donate about 25$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

What have you done for world peace, /int/?
i donate about 25$ to Unicef every month and also donated to some charities when Japan, Chile, Nepal and Haiti had earthquakes.
this world needs more hope :)
>>
i warn people about the dangers of immigration
>>
File: en koskaan.jpg (9KB, 212x227px) Image search: [Google]
en koskaan.jpg
9KB, 212x227px
>>72329830
all the poor and sick should be gassed. they're a burden for the rest of world and they keep multiplying like rabbits and thus making their situation even worse for themselves and for us
>>
>>72329830
Well done anon proud of
>>
>>72329830
I'm kind to people on /int/ of all nationalities. Have a nice day korea :)
>>
>>72330006
rude
>>
i convince other people to buy local produce
>>
File: free thinker.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
free thinker.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>all the poor and sick should be gassed. they're a burden for the rest of world and they keep multiplying like rabbits and thus making their situation even worse for themselves and for us
>>
>>72330006
I don't think they should be gassed but definitely sterilized.
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
I want to be a drone pilot and kill sand niggers like a video game.
>>
File: dscf8513.jpg (1MB, 1596x1596px) Image search: [Google]
dscf8513.jpg
1MB, 1596x1596px
>>72329830
I've been part of a team of street fundraisers in London. One of those that are for profit.
You get around 30% of the donations. The company keeps 50 to 60% for their salaries and latest sports car. The remaining 10 to 20% are used for the cause they support.
If I had to redo it, I'd pick a respectable company not for profit.
>>
>>72329830
Thank you anon desu
>>
>>72329830
Thank you bro
>>
I dont do charity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.