[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>german friend autistically works all the fucking time >has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1485473109198.jpg (12KB, 224x299px) Image search: [Google]
1485473109198.jpg
12KB, 224x299px
>german friend autistically works all the fucking time
>has no time for his girlfriend
>she starts hitting on me
>shes so pissed off at him for ignoring her and working that she wants me to cuck him

If a large percentage of native germans are like this, I feel fucking sorry for you.

I'm not sure what made you like this, maybe it was the nazis social engineering, maybe it was the jews ruining your society and then ruining it again with WWII, but this weird behavior is why your women are being stolen from you, if you had some fun every now than then like the US, you might actually get a gf, or even keep one from leaving you.

You like to be useful, yes, but there is a difference between being "useful" person and being a "useful" tool.
>>
Needs of the unit supercede the needs of the individual
>>
>>72309829

You sound like you are low-IQ.
>>
German women are really trashy so I think he made the right decision. At the end of the day if he needs a woman he can just buy a Russian woman from the catalogue and be better off. The same nagging and bitching but with way better looks.
>>
This is why women are whores and deserve no respect. Hes working hard to support himself and get somewhere in life and be able to afford some comfort of living. While women live in their fucking wonderland and appreciate nothing. Just assume everything should be given to them Cause they have a pair of tits and that stuff doesnt Cost anything. Korwin-Mikke was right.
>>
File: hours-worked.jpg (276KB, 1200x1688px) Image search: [Google]
hours-worked.jpg
276KB, 1200x1688px
>>72309829
nice bait thread but needs more stereotypes, particularly more nazi references
>>
in your fake post, you should have said his gf was Asian

4/10 try again
>>
File: PaulsChart.png (107KB, 750x1419px) Image search: [Google]
PaulsChart.png
107KB, 750x1419px
>>72309829
What is working all the time? Do you forget you live in America where people can work 12-16 hours a day for weeks.
>>
File: FT_Hollande_Affairs.png (22KB, 327x821px) Image search: [Google]
FT_Hollande_Affairs.png
22KB, 327x821px
>>72309829
>>
File: work-hours-EU1.png (25KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
work-hours-EU1.png
25KB, 960x540px
>>72312334
>>72312740
part time jobs are more common here
especially for women
men still have to work for useless kraut women
>>
>>72313787
>France

Disgusting
>>
>>72312346
Its even worse, burger-bro

I didnt cuck him
>>
File: degenerate europe.png (165KB, 834x642px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate europe.png
165KB, 834x642px
>>72313849
western women are trash
half of the krauts here have divorced parents
>>
>>72313867
girls approaching you and not otherwise is not rare here
>>
>>72313889
>portubreakupstugal
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.