[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I meet nice Filipino women? The nicest girl i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: filipina-date.jpg (32KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
filipina-date.jpg
32KB, 300x376px
Where do I meet nice Filipino women? The nicest girl i've ever dated was a filipina. Also what should I know about the ones FROM the Philippines?
>>
>Where do I meet nice Filipino women? The nicest girl i've ever dated was a filipina.

Try the same place you found the last Filipina you dated.
>>
>>72297217
highschool, and dated for a long time out of highschool. Never met one ever again.

International dating websites are probably a huge no no i'm guessing
>>
>>72296771
Try hanging out in hospital cafeteria, pick up a qt's tab and see where it goes. BOOM
>>
>>72297621
*By qt I mean a flip nurse ofc
>>
>>72297900
lmao "so do you come here often"

I like it tho
>>
>>72298291
There you go, don't forget to invite me to your wedding, la
>>
>>72296771
dude you're in canada, there are lots of flips there
>>
>>72299624
shit son, what do I need to know about filps vs north american women? The girl I dated was half white and born and raised in canada sooo
>>
>>72303384
Just be yourself
>>
>>72303735
i meant cultural differences
>>
get a filipino friend to take you to a filipino church
>>
How do you meet Chinese women?
Can you even "trust" dating websites to meet women?
>>
>>72303949
>interpals
or
>fly to china and use chinese dating apps
>>
>>72303735
>>>/ck/8681828 explain pls
>>
>>72304033
lumpia and chicken adobo are nice

the filipinos near me tend to make insanely fattening fried stuff though
>>
>>72296771
Socal/ Bay area or Hawaii
>>
White people who date Asian women are the most pathetic betas around
>>
>>72296771
have you considered that her being nice as a person was nothing to do with her being a Filipina? People are different. Any other Filipina won't be the same just because she has the same heritage.
>>
>>72306511
No, let him go for it.

It'll be funny to see him marry the next flipping the bird he meets and ending up miserable as a result.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.