[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf, can any Frenchfags confirm this is how school lunches a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (263KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
263KB, 600x471px
Wtf, can any Frenchfags confirm this is how school lunches are actually like there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXK591Rp4BU
>>
>>72287900
where's the chicken patty and cheese fries??
>>
>>72287900
looks like the shit they used to feed us in school minus the camembert, wish we got burgers instead.
>>
Yeah there's an obligatory cheese pice, sometimes milk, bread. Soda is forbidden, fast food things are rare. It's balanced.
It's all pretty bland anyway, since the food is generally cooked in huge ovens.
>>
It's usually things like that yes. I never ate burger or fries in elementary school, but in middle and high school we usually had burgers once a month and fries once a week.
>>
>>72287900

Jesus, that looks boring as fuck. Plain chicken breast with beets, water, peas, bread, etc. Where is the flavor?
>>
>>72290026
That comes from their saltiness about the English.
>>
>>72287900
Looks about right. Though the food I've had in school has never been prepared by a chef, it was always cans or frozen food, but you had one first course (tomatoes, cucumber, eggs...) one main course (meat + vegetables ; fish on fridays) and either a desert or cheese, with bread from the local baker. And of course water.
>>
>>72290026
The flavour comes from the products themselves.
You're so used to spices and sugar that your tongue and nose lost a great deal of sensitivity.
Gradually limit your intake of spices and you will notice how you start feeling flavours again.
>>
>>72290290

A baked chicken breast, peas, and water have barely any flavor at all, even when well prepared.
>>
>>72290440
Man I'm telling you, it's all because of the overuse of spices and sugar.
I used to drink tea with 4 tsp of sugar, now I can't even deal with one full spoon because it's too sweet.
>>
>>72290533

I know that you've spent the last couple decades digging up turnips to eat, Ivan, but some of us prefer food with flavor.
>>
Why don't you have soup? In Russia doctor say if you don't eat something liquid for lunch you well get gastrtis, are they fucking liars?
>>
>>72290912
t. chain smoking mcdonalds enthusiast
>>
This thread just makes me so upset
>>
File: Russian_Girls.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_Girls.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>72291258
>Russian school lunches
>>
>>72290131
under appreciated post. well done
>>
>>72291258
Хyли ты eбaлo cкopчил? Cкaзaли жe, нeдoвapeнныe мaкapoны и "пиццa" ближe к выхoдным бyдyт.
>>
>>72291461
I haven't been a school student for a long time, so I don't even remember what we used to eat. But I'm sure it's still crappy. It hurts
>>
>>72291683
Aгa, coюз тpyдa и кaпитaлa
>>
>>72291685
""Pizza"" and watered down potato soup.
>>
>>72291816
Dude, we had soups and meat back in 2010. Are schools degenerating nowadays?
>>
>>72290026
>Where is the flavor?
It is in the food.
>>
File: ....jpg (13KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
13KB, 236x354px
>>72291969
>dude
>>
>>72290440
>>72290912
I hope you're not serious. It's true that Americans overuse sauces so you can't feel the taste normally but I can assure you tha food with mild spicing has enough.
>>
>>72291969
How should I know, I finished it in 2011.
>>
>>72290440
>>72290912
The Russians are right. If it's properly prepared, it's tasty.
No need to add corn syrup, a hint of spices is enough.
>>
>>72292515
>>72292262
>>72292138

I don't believe that a plain baked chicken breast can be very flavorful.
>>
>>72293914
You have to dip it in the beet salad dressing
>>
>>72293914
Plain like JUST chicken? We at least add pepper and salt. That's enough to make tasty food.
>>
File: french.png (496KB, 1324x789px)
french.png
496KB, 1324x789px
>>72287900
Yes, that looks like a French school indeed
>>
>>72287900
lol no it's actually way worse
it's not good looking chicken like this, it's frozen chicken cooked in some unidentified brown sauce
The sauce always tastes terrible, it was the worst part

The vegetables are also full of that sauce and overcooked

In fact everything is overcooked, and soaked in water. All your vegetables will be dripping with water for some reason

The camembert is never done btw. Like if you have ever tasted camembert you will know there is a hard core inside which has consistency and then outside it's like cream. Well the school camember is all core and no cream. It is dry, like it has been in the refridgerator a month before you eat it. Everyone of their cheeses is like this.
Either that or it's some plastic-packaged orange dutch cheese that smells like feet, those are puke-tier

The bread is pretty bad too, it's not real bread, you can feel there is something wrong with it

I always hated school lunch t b h, i made sure i could come home instead most of the time
>>
File: french_top_keke.png (2MB, 1240x684px) Image search: [Google]
french_top_keke.png
2MB, 1240x684px
>>72296572
>>
>>72291118
Yes, they're liars.

I've noticed that Russians, even the well educated ones, all seem to accept tons of folklore as fact (like how you'll become infertile if you sit on a cold surface).
>>
what flavourful lunch americans have for lunch anyway? microwaved frozen pizza?
>>
File: peanut_butter_jelly430x300.jpg (28KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
peanut_butter_jelly430x300.jpg
28KB, 430x300px
>>72297046
This unholy mess.
>>
>that music
instantly closed

fucking hell i'm so tired of it.
I can't watch any american video about the french. Even when they make "serious" videos they still fall in clichés
NO ONE LISTEN TO ACORDEON IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
In norway people bring their own food.
>>
>>72287900
>this vid
yeah right i had professional cooks bring me fucking coquilles st jacques and roasted chicken kek

also normandy is full of niggers apparently
>>
>>72297097

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are actually pretty decent, though they aren't really brought into school anymore and they were never actually made by the school. Parents would make them and kids would bring them in.

In US schools you can either get a school-made lunch or bring one from home.

A typical school-made lunch would be a slice of pizza, a heap of vegetables like peas or greenbeans, a fruit cup, and a carton of milk. Many schools also have numerous lunch options every day at their cafeteria.

My favorite was always popcorn shrimp with macaroni and cheese, vegetables, fruit cup, chocolate milk and then I'd get something from the snack bar.
>>
>>72287900

Everything that Michael Moore says is absolute bullshit. Never believe a thing that comes out of his mouth.
>>
>>72299625
This post actually made me laugh. Such butthurt.
>>
File: 1483351623442.jpg (24KB, 400x388px)
1483351623442.jpg
24KB, 400x388px
>>72287900
>documentary in french school
>niggers everywhere

fml desu senpai... i'm really tired of seeing their simian clueless faces everydays.
Burgers, if we really mattered something for you one day, just nuke us alrdy.
>>
>>72300340

When the whites are driven from Europe and North America, where will they go?
>>
>>72291461
Fuck, it thought it was something like

"Their lunch is PUSSAY"

Fucking eating poo
>>
>>72300017

It is very true though. Michael Moore is full of shit.
>>
>>72300340
You're the real fucking nigger.

Fucking racist piece of shit, they're human, THEY'RE CHILDREN.

And nuke them? are you a fucking sociopath?
>>
>>72304812
fuck off, they shouldnt be there in the first place, i'd rather have them come here than stay in france
>>
>>72304812

>blacks
>human

No.
>>
>>72297097
mmmmm all that corn syruppy goodness in the """bread"""" and in the """""jam""""" and in the """"""peanut butter""""""
i can already feel my liver failing just looking at the pic
>>
>>72304973

> NO, THEY DONT LOOK FROM THERE
> REE, REEEEE
> GET THEM OUUTUTTT

While I don't agree with open borders, they're already there you idiot.
>>
File: weUIX33.jpg (35KB, 793x570px)
weUIX33.jpg
35KB, 793x570px
>>72305096

I'm sure most would prefer that to Finnish """"""food""""""
>>
>>72304812
>government betrays you by important immigrants for their own short sighted selfish self interests
>lol too late now

certain things require retroactive solutions
>>
>>72305185

likely illegally
>>
>>72305378
>he doesn't like liquid bread
lol
>>
My school lunch would be a bag of cheetos and a box of juice or soda can, you fucking first worlders are rich as fuck.
>>
>>72287900
Sort of, even tho food is often processed and tasteless. Primary school lunch were particularily the worse, directly served in plastic tubs with apparent cellophane on its edge.
>>
>>72287900

As I remember food was low quality, as usual ordered, delivered by a truck every 2 or 3 days and you get something that's everything but not tasty. Even the cheese has never been creamy and fresh.

EVERYTHING was overcooked because of a law about school food/fast-food so instead of getting a well-baked thing like the chicken on your pic you get some ""meat"" you have hard time chewing, and vegetable were just microwaved before with a weird sauce as I remember.
For primary school you'll never see any burger/fries or even potatoes (or they're fucking rare). Soda is forbidden too even in college unless you use the eternal "it's my birthday" argument (to be fair a century ago childrens were allowed to drink beer at lunch)

And this doesn't really evolve for college and high school. Fries timing were like 1/3month for college and 1 per week on my high school but only wenesday when half of the students are leaving at 12am, and I higly doubt every high school did 4 times fries on a same month.
School food was overpriced at high school, 6€ for something almost uneatable. When you can have a tacos or a panini + soda for 5€, I quickly managed to eat outside of Highschool. At least on my college it was 4€ the lunch, even if I almost ate nothing from them the whole college and enjoyed a lot sports. Like just a small piece of baguette when nothing was eatable for me. (But I was eating like 5 nutella toast back from college everytime and didn't earn a single weight)
I was skinny af because I had hard time with majority of vegetables (especially frozen shit microwaved) and overcooked meat. The only things I could eat was pasta, fries, rice, salad and spinach. Even their spinach were just a fucking frozen thing with 0 flavor.

Oh and you have to pay more for school lunches because of muslim and so they get extra food (fish usually but even their fish had literally 0 flavor, it was like you just were chewing something for toothless people).
>>
>>72290912
American food is just subpar, you have to shit flavourings on it to make it bearable. Lived in Boston for 2 years, some of worst food I've ever had and I've lived in allot of places.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.