[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did youknow that Serbians are descended from Romans? One of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (4MB, 4752x3168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4752x3168px
Did youknow that Serbians are descended from Romans? One of the 4 great capitals of the Roman Empire is there. Serbains deserve more respect.
>>
The Romans were manlets, Serbians are tall
>>
>>72281405
serbians deserve extermination
>>
False. Serbians came from Atlantis.
>>
And so?

We have the caput mundi city but still we don't deserve respect
>>
>>72281523
You are a saracen/moor/greek tribrid.
>>
File: 1461836148672.png (231KB, 980x716px) Image search: [Google]
1461836148672.png
231KB, 980x716px
>>72282157
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 389x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 389x336px
>>72282576
>>
>>72282576
Why always is the italian's butt hurting?
>>
>>72282806
This >>72282157 sounds very butthurt to me
>>
>>72281405
Ottoman Europe was called Land of the Romans.
>>
>>72283014
Youve whined about his same post twice. You are the shook one, amico.
>>
>>72281405
>Serbians are descended from Romans
Its the other way around you uneducated amerishart.
Alexander the Great came from the Triballi nation (ancient Serbs).
One of his sons was Jesus (the satanic Vatican lies about the timelines and history).
All Slavs are descendants of Serbs, Europe belongs to them, they are the indigenous people of Europe.
Atlantis was a continent and a powerful tzardom that waged war with the Serbs and lost, after that the ice got to them and today all that is left from it is the north pole, under ice.
It is the end times, thats why the Serbs live like shit, with BEADY EYED ANGLO SCUM, with the shitty german master subhuman race, with europe tainted once again with islam.
It all makes sense (literally a light bulb in my room just flashed a bit brighter, as i was typing right fucking now, its a clear sign im right) and dont bother spewing bullshit you heard in your anglo/jew history books written on the Berlin congress, because its all false shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.