[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are biker clubs generally nationalistic where you live? I only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: oranje_blanje_blou.gif (3KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
oranje_blanje_blou.gif
3KB, 324x216px
Are biker clubs generally nationalistic where you live?

I only recently met 3 bikers from different clubs, but all had pic related on their jacket, which was kinda interesting.
>>
I only saw biker gangs when I was driving out in the west
>>
is the brit flag considered like the confederate flag there or something?
i think most (or ALOT of) bikers tend to be white nationalist types
>>
>>72269232
>is the brit flag considered like the confederate flag there or something?
Nah, it's just part of the old apartheid era South African flag.
>>
Not really. Most of them are just criminals
>>
>>72269333
But brits literally invaded and in the process invented death camps, how is having that flag even considered nationalistic if you're a boer?
>>
>>72269058
>Africans for Africa
>Asians for Asia
>Whites for where ever they feel like?
European is a codeword for parasitic cancer
>>
>>72269698
whites invented the internet so conform or stfu
>>
>>72269719
Why do you even show up at /int/ if you don't want to sustain a civil conversation?
>>
>>72269456
kys
>>
>>72269765
Go back to crying about Reggaeton, the leafcuck provoked him
>>
>>72269333
oh, haha, i hadn't realised that's what i was looking at

so.. it's fair to say that flag in op is seen as rayciss then?
>>
>>72269719
A White guy invented it, big difference.
>>
>>72269792
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>72269819
>A White guy invented it
I'm not even a white identitarian, but your argument is awful. A white guy invented it, building on the technological, mathematical and logical developments of many more white people spanning centuries.
>>
>>72269058
No.

Literally no one is nationalistic here. Bikers, blue collard workers, military, police...people you generally assume to be nationalistic can be left or right.

To be fair though, we dont have any sort of nationalist movement/party. Conservatives are just cucks anyway.
>>
>>72270239
Following that logic, maths are here because of muslims. So what's your point?
>>
>>72270356
>maths are here because of muslims
The Ancient Greeks, actually.
>>
>>72270356
>maths are here because of muslims
>>
>>72270461
Damn Italy, I thought you had an education
>>
File: 1452392133344.jpg (38KB, 496x364px) Image search: [Google]
1452392133344.jpg
38KB, 496x364px
>>72270606
>say something painfully retarded
>quick, I need a distraction
>le Irish flag looks like le Italian flag XD
>>
>>72270653
Srsly bro, you need to google, read a book or something. You are just making it worst and only contributing to the painful stereotype about your flag.
>>
>>72270714
>You are just making it worst
Please don't talk about stereotypes when you can't even spell.
>>
>>72270714
>Euclid, vitally important Greek
>born c. 350 BC
>Archimedes, vitally important Greek mathematician
>born c. 285 BC

>Islam
>invented 6th century AD

>Muslims invented maths

You can throw around all poorly-thought-out and impotent insults you want - it won't change how stupid you're being.
>>
>>72270830
>Ancient greeks spoke with medieval Spain and showed them math. Are you this illiterate? Srsly? I thought this was common knowledge and not post graduate level all around the world. You literally don't know how arithmetics came to yurop? What about medicine, where do you think the word alcohol comes from? I just can't fucking believe it.

You get a gold star on illiteracy
>>72270821
Your parents couldn't even hold your country against literal african negros with machetes. So you just watch and be quiet you literal cuck. I won't go as far as to start posting boere shit but don't push me. Just keep quiet
>>
>>72270954
Follow my logic here. I know it might be difficult.

>you admit the Ancient Greeks were aware of maths as an academic discipline
>Ancient Greece predates Islam by several centuries
>You still contend that mathematics is an Islamic invention

>I won't go as far as to start posting boere shit but don't push me. Just keep quiet
I'm sure Zuid-Afrikabro is quaking in his boots, Pedro.
>>
>>72269058
>Afrikaners are descended, to varying degrees, from Dutch, Frisian, German, and French Huguenot immigrants, along with minor percentages of other Europeans and indigenous African peoples
It's hilarious how the far alt right fags jerk off to these guys, they're basically Brazilians who didn't fuck up their diluting plan.
>>
>>72269801
yeah
>>
>>72271127
>they're basically Brazilians
I'm going to have to argue that point on 2 facts:
1. We aren't brown.
2. Our women don't have dicks.
>>
>>72271127
Brazilians invented the plane
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.