[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) Your country? 2) Would the founders of your country be disappointed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

1) Your country?
2) Would the founders of your country be disappointed in what is has become?
1a) America.
2a) Yes.
>>
they'd still like him better than ob*ma
>>
>>72256087
>He's better then X
Why do they always do this?
>>
>>72256087
A) being a cautious and calculating man, Obama would probably garner more respect that a twice-divorced paranoid boisterous loudmouth who married a foreigner. And let's not even get into his suspicious ties to this country's archrival.

B) Whataboutism isn't a valid argument

C) No seriously, even if A is dead wrong you still didn't answer the OP.
>>
>>72256142
>expecting Trump supporters to actually form a coherent argument without name-calling or whataboutism or conspiracy theories

How fucking new are you?
>>
>>72256087
The founding fathers would despise Ibama as a tyrant and Trump as a buffoon. Both are accurate.
>>
>>72257000
Trips tell the truth.
>inb4 shillary
Fuck off, they're both as bad.
>>
antifa fags v Trumpets

I just want it to go down already so we can get on with our lives and laugh at their radicalist bullshit.
>>
>>72255979
>why hello, I'm Thomas Jefferson and I'm looking forward to hearing about the future of America
>"we have political parties now"
>fuck

And there you go.
>>
>>72256909
>Obama would probably garner more respect
lol, they wouldn't even allow him citizenship

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and later Asians.
>>
>>72255979
Weirdly i think the original celts who founded this place would have a lot more in common with its modern version than people like Dev in the 20th century
>>
File: IMG_1471.jpg (39KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
39KB, 750x500px
>>72255979
They would love based bannon
>>
File: dfrrrhh.png (237KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
dfrrrhh.png
237KB, 500x370px
>>72256909
>Obama would probably garner more respect
>a man who's entire belief system is the polar opposite of that of the founding fathers would get respect from them
>>
File: Jocelin de Courtenay.jpg (101KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jocelin de Courtenay.jpg
101KB, 847x1200px
>>72255979
1) Former Kingdom of the French
2) Yes
>>
The slogan of our independence was was: "Rather Turkish than papist"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps
>>
>>72259924
*independence war
>>
>>72255979
1. cunt
2. czech em
>>
>>72259999
niiiiiiiiiice
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (127KB, 620x667px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
127KB, 620x667px
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of our Founding Father (John A MacDonald) is that he's getting replaced on our $10 bill by a black woman social activist who sat in the 'white people' seats at a movie theatre

The left always tries to distort the founding fathers' personal ethics and principles of liberty as extending to all peoples and races, but I think that wouldn't be the case.

For example, since Canada was a union of Catholic French + Protestant English cultures, they have painted our founding as embracing diversity, but they forget that there were significant compromises to prevent cultural erosion amongst the French and English ways of life, and they forget that the union was only dual in nature and certainly didn't extend to other ethnic groups (ex. aboriginal). Their views and actions towards aboriginal peoples are the most revealing, as are their views towards chinese workers on the railways during early years of Canada.

Frankly, I imagine they'd all be very disappointed and would be something close to "alt-right" by nowadays' standards.
>>
>>72259375
errr. mmm, what mr jefferson wanted then?

>tfw a guy that lived two ceenturies ago saw coming this shitshow

sheeeeeeit
>>
>>72255979
1) Mexico
2) Yeah, but then again, Mexico was founded by a bunch of ultra-religious conservatives.
>>
>>72260136
I think your assessment of the views of our founders is pretty well grounded. [spoiler]I think the ways in which we've come to diverge from them are good. [/spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_0474.png (186KB, 457x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.png
186KB, 457x303px
>>72259999
>>
>>72259843
France was a mistake, pd.
>>
>>72255979
1) Netherlands
2) Perhaps they would be disappointed to see that we still don't have the south (officialy)
>>
>>72257542
People get so wrapped up in their bubbles, they think their own lives are reflective of what their whole country is like.

You realize
>antifa fags v Trumpets
entails less than a million people, in other words less than 1% of your cunt's citizens. >>72259999
Flawless
>>72255979
Probably, on account of the monarchy has lost all power it had when the country was founded.
>>
File: Doc_Fran.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Doc_Fran.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
>>72255979
1)Paraguay
2) I guess so, this guy would unironically believe North Korea is too liberal and open to the world.
>>
>>72255979
+15 cents
>>
File: 1465609433862.png (48KB, 500x282px)
1465609433862.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>72259999
NICE
>>
>deifying muh founders

Only Americans do this dumb shit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.