/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the world will never see a United States of the Lower Danube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>the world will never see a United States of the Lower Danube
why was I born in the worst timeline
>>
it sucked cock desubh
>>
I ask myself that everyday
>>
>>72251991
I'm not paying half my income in taxes to rebuild postcommunist countries thanks
>>
> making R*thenian official anywhere
That alone would have made it a non-country.
>>
>>72256759
t. country that had it better than literally any other minority in Austria-Hungary

Croatia had more rights
Croatia had more independence
Croatia was given all kinds of freedoms

It's never enough for you, is it? Greedy bastards. S*rbs take you all.
>>
File: Trialism_Henrik_Hanau.jpg (410KB, 903x712px) Image search: [Google]
Trialism_Henrik_Hanau.jpg
410KB, 903x712px
>>72257067
trialism or fuck off
>>
>>72257180
I see 100 years was still not enough to get it through your thick slavic skulls.

Every time we gave you more rights, the other 4-5 minority groups - Slovaks, Romanians, Czechs, Polish and Ukrainians started massively chimping out.
Why stop at trialism? Why not quad-rilism? Or even Pentaism? Why even have Austria-Hungary in the first place?

And one more thing: if Austria-Hungary sucked so much, I wonder what you think about your precious Yugoshitslavia. Because, as far as I can tell we never ever hurt you or tried to fucking genocide your people. Unlike your own relatives.

Really makes you think, doesn't it? Austria-Hungary was fucking decades ahead of you in civil rights and civilization.
>>
>>72257458
those minority groups were either conquered or taken by some cheeky habsburg marriage schemes

We in other hand had our historic right. We joined with election in cetin 1527, hell far as i know that decision made Hungary join Habsburg monarchy too. Then, after turks ravaged our lands and what not you were working against us, trying to subjectify us into Hungary ever since you got liberated till the very end. Yes i know Croatia was probably 3rd in the line after Austrians and Hungarians in terms of rights and soveirgnity, but it should've been (and would've been, since Franz Ferdinand was a strong supporter of Trialism) trialism. It wouldn't just calm us down, but bosnians (that would simply pass as muslim croats) and slovenes (wich would be alpine croats).

And dont think about Yugoslavia to much, us and serbs were strongest there, and yes they were cunts in 1st Yugoslavia so we killed their king and put a commie croat in charge after ww2. It sucked, but atleast we mattered.
>>
>>72257765
Why are we even arguing? Leave us alone Horváth. Might as well join the long list of our neighbors that wants to Trianon us, again.

Take a number and stab us in the back like everyone else.
>>
>>72258459
Nah, i like you guys. Altough czech corridor would be a nice thing
>>
>>72258459
ayyyyyyyyy
fuck you we're ok with you guys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.