[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am going to work in Greece for seven months, any tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: oreganos.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oreganos.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
So I am going to work in Greece for seven months, any tips?

>inb4 fml
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>72235459
Find the man they call "that anime snob" and end him rightly.
You'd be doing us all a favor.
>>
>>72235459
It's horrible. I worked there for 3 months. People are almost worse than Arabs. Quit now if you can.
>>
>>72235570
>People are almost worse than Arabs.

elaborate bitte
>>
>>72235570

Was working in Rhodes last season, was shit. Wanted to see if Greece still can change my mind about being a country filled with assholes. Where were you working and with what?
>>
>>72235673
I was working in Patras. Fuck Greece.
You should try Italy instead. Pretty chill people.
>>
>>72235722
Well, I guess this year is going to suck as well. I'm working for a scandinavian company though so maybe, with a little luck, it's not going to be a total bummer
>>
>>72235796
just quit m8
>>
>>72235673
>>72235722
In order to enjoy Greece you have to live a Greek
If the day is good and sunny go out with a friend for coffee
If you are bored take some friends and go for diner at a traditional Greek restaurant
I know that you nordcucks hate yourselves and everyone around (I would too if I was surrounded by Germans) but if you try it its worth it plus we are not miserable like you
>>
>>72235570
>>72235673
why,what happened?
>>
Im a greek
>>
>>72236682
cool
>>
>>72236682
me too friend
>>
>>72235459
Get some tanning
>>
>>72235673
if you found living in Rhodes shit then don't come back

>>72235722
now Patras is a shithole so you should give it one more shot
>>
>>72236434
Boss was shitty, probably mental problems, lying about everything, telling everyone they were faking the contracts so he could give us less salary. Also trying to flirt with all the girls while drunk.
I wanna give it another shot so I'm not forever hating Greece.

>>72237083
Well the ones I know from Greece all said that Rhodes is a shithole
>>
>>72237396
hasn't been my experience. Rhodes is a wonderful island imo

but it seems that your problems were more with your employer than the location. if the company you're gonna be working for is Scandinavian, I'm sure you'll have less problems

either way, good luck
>>
>>72237396
Don't waste your time in Greece.
>>
>>72237505

Thanks! Yeah I mean the location is not bad but the people there are quite.. They look at you like you're a walking wallet. Maybe I just had shit experiences. Hopefully it will be better
>>
>>72237638
It won't be better.
>>
>>72237638
>They look at you like you're a walking wallet.

get a tan asap
>>
Heh
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.