[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : I'm a Tunisian living in France for 2 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: WRgRGjF-.jpg (18KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
WRgRGjF-.jpg
18KB, 286x286px
ITT : I'm a Tunisian living in France for 2 years. Ask me anything!
>>
Are people nice with you?
>>
Are you gay?
>>
>>72233246
I haven't had issues with anyone here yet. Most people are very nice and curious.

>>72233259
I'm bi
>>
File: zBL03CJ.jpg (224KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
zBL03CJ.jpg
224KB, 960x632px
>>72233215
are you proud of your ancestors?
>>
>>72233283
I don't really care about that stuff. I mean people did stuff some old time ago, how does that affect me? why should I care?
>>
>>72233282
>bi
How are you treated by other Muslims and Arabs. What Tunisia like and how does it compare to France? What do you like and dislike about France?
>>
>>72233282
Do you like sucking cocks and getting fucked in the ass?
>>
What are you doing in France ?
>>
>>72233317
>How are you treated by other Muslims and Arabs.

A part from a few friends I didn't tell anyone. I don't expect my family to accept it.

>What Tunisia like and how does it compare to France?

Tunisia is nice if you have money. If you're from a certain upper class you can live like in Europe.

>What do you like and dislike about France?
I like the social freedoms, no one cares about your sexuality, weed, etc
What I don't like is sometimes an "un-earned" sens of superiority and entitlement some french have

>>72233381
>What are you doing in France ?
started working as an engineer
>>
>>72233397
>started working as an engineer
Which sector ?
>>
>>72233420
>sector
software
>>
>>72233324
>>72233445
Answer it pls.
>>
>>72233215
what's your opinion of other arab immigrants( morrooan, egyptians ,iraqis, albanians)?
>>
File: piglet3.jpg (42KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
piglet3.jpg
42KB, 400x345px
>>
>hurr ask a diaspora anything

mate half of western flags are not even native to the country

GTFO
>>
>>72233515
Where does the bacon come from? The squiggly parts?
>>
T'as baisé encore des Françaises ?
Tu vis où ?
Pourquoi t'as déménagé ?
Comment est la France en comparaison à la Tunisie ?

North Africans are pretty cool, thanks for moving there, you're part of what's gonna make France great again (being genuine here, sorry it's hard to tell.)
>>
>>72233537
belly and ass
>>
>>72233597
Damn.

Pigs are extremely smart animals. Not like chickens. I feel guilty for eating them sometimes.
>>
>>72233594
Kabyle and Tunisians are generally chill and pretty cool.
Now on the other hand, Morrocans and Algerians...
>>
File: 1473750725577.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473750725577.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>>72233594
>North Africans are pretty cool, thanks for moving there, you're part of what's gonna make France great again (being genuine here, sorry it's hard to tell.)
going to need further explanations on this one friend
>>
>>72233503
oral only

>>72233509
>what's your opinion of other arab immigrants
I don't really like to generalize, all I have is anecdotal data. I have seen decent people who are willing to integrate, and some awful people. I don't think its a culture thing.

>>72233594
>T'as baisé encore des Françaises ?
oui
>Tu vis où ?
Lyon
>Pourquoi t'as déménagé ?
Car ici je gagne beaucoup plus, et question libertés personnelles ici je me sens mieux

>Comment est la France en comparaison à la Tunisie ?
J'aime bien pour le moment, c'est bien de sortir un peu de ce qu'on connais et changer de contexte

>>72233597
>>72233629
I eat almost everything, but the way processes porc is sold here , it dosn't look nice
>>
>>72233215
dope, North Africans and Turks are the best immigrant, love you guys
>>
>>72233713
>the best immigrant
I don't personally consider myself "immigrant" as I'm not staying here indefinitely, I just want some experience and I'll be looking for somewhere exotic for a new experience
>>
>>72233531
you say what m8?
>>
>>72233713
are you greek?
>>
>>72233531
Nobody believes they talk to natives when they reply. It's an average ama session relax
>>
>>72233662
where did you learn french? In Tunisia or in France?
>>
>>72234054
I studied French since I was 10 in Tunisia.

I also went to the French school in Tunisia "Pierre Mendès France" for 6 years.
>>
>>72234098
Did you feel it was hard to find a job ?
What do you think about the second generation north african that were born in France and say they can't find a job in France because people won't hire a north african ?
>>
>>72234098
do you fel you are stealing jobs from native French?
>>
>>72234229
>Did you feel it was hard to find a job ?
Finding a job was easy. Finding a good job (not boring) with a decent pay was a bit more difficult.

I had a lot of offers, but companies think that because you're Tunisian they can offer you less than average

>say they can't find a job in France because people won't hire a north african

I can't say, I'm good at what I do and my skill-set is in demand, so I can't speak for other people.

>>72234259
>stealing jobs
France is unable to fill all its positions for qualified software engineers, I'm not stealing anyone's job
>>
are you in paris?
I always wanted to live in france. but I think i will tough it out here
>>
>>72233215
whats Too nice-ian?
>>
>>72235094
A country in North Africa (just south of France) which was previously colonised by the French, hence everyone there speaks French in addition to Arabic.
>>
>>72235050
>are you in paris?
No, Im in Lyon, I got a joboffer in paris (with more money) but I refused because I don't like that kind of rhythem in a city

>>72235094
a small country on the Mediterranean with lots of Russians
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.