[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age do people move out of their parents house in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1484251078040.png (216KB, 421x390px) Image search: [Google]
1484251078040.png
216KB, 421x390px
At what age do people move out of their parents house in your country usually?

I don't want to live with my parents anymore.
>>
Singapore

Never.
>>
>>72226461
I'm getting kicked out in june
>>
>>72226468
Doesn't that suck

What if you don't get along with your parents
>>
>>72226488
That's not usual at all though.
>>
you have to at least have 100-200k to mmove out here
>>
>>72227240
>you have to at least have 100-200k to mmove out here

Why's that? The general rule of thumb seems to be that rent should be no more than 30% of your post-tax income.
>>
>>72227283
well at least for me its what id need im a NEET and don't plan on working any time soon
>>
When you get married or found a job somewhere far away.
>>
>>72227348
$100k-$200k is nowhere near what you'd need to not work anymore.

Are you 16 years old or something?
>>
>>72227418
>$100k-$200k is nowhere near what you'd need to not work anymore.
i would eventually work just not any time soon
>Are you 16 years old or something?
no, i'm 20
>>
>>72227464
>I would eventually

Why? What would change in the future? Are you ill or something?

And how do you plan on making $200k without working?
>>
>tfw still living with ma in mid 20s
it's norman bates tier
>>
>>72227498
>What would change in the future?
i'd probably eventually get bored idk
>And how do you plan on making $200k without working?
that's why I haven't moved out
>>
>At what age do people move out of their parents house in your country usually?
23-25 though most people are still partially economic dependent on their parents, daugters and sons are not burdens instead we all help ourselves in our life projects by giving/lending money to the member that needs it the most.
>>
>>72227544
So what's your life plan

Do you just live your own life not caring about how anything goes?
>>
>>72227567
pretty much
>>
Depends on the tolerance of the parents. Mine are okay with me living with them forever, as long as I have a job. (But i'm not okay with it)
>>
>>72227609
Sounds really fucking retarded

Arent you ever afraid you'll regret being so stupid?
>>
>>72227668
nope
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.