[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the African diaspora in your country cliquey and hostile like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

Is the African diaspora in your country cliquey and hostile like the ones in the US? In the US they shut themselves off from the outside, reject any approaches to befriend them as "appropriation," and generally get super passive aggressive about everything
>>
File: 1483649655839.png (790KB, 688x650px) Image search: [Google]
1483649655839.png
790KB, 688x650px
>>72201171
>melanin queen
>melanin

Do this people actually know what melanin is?
>>
most blacks where I live are good lads desu
probably a bit different in London
>>
>>72201171
Nignogs here either students, either work at thrashlevel jobs. Africans are living in Moscow and S. Petersburg almost exclusively.
Students rarely can say something in Russian and dont have sort of community, their marks are average or slightly below average, from what I have seen in my medical uni. They're not very useful because of language barrier and dont smoke cigs btw.
>>
>>72201953
>Nignogs here either students either work at thrashlevel jobs
>their marks are average or slightly below average
Sounds like they have already advanced beyond the American blacks' level.
>>
>>72201171
Maybe in your state. Black people mix in with everyone else here
>>
I saw only a few blacks in my life (and even took a picture with one, lel), they seemed very lost on the street. I can't imagine how it feels to be so different in a Siberian town.
>>
>>72201171
Complete garbage roleplaying african american and thinking they have the same history and problems than them.
they could complains about the KKK even being from Mali instead of complaining about problems in africa.

the strangest thing is their huge arrogance being complete trash.
>>
>>72202562
What state? I've lived in CA, VA, and now live in Brooklyn. It's the same whether the south, west coast, or east coast.
>>
>>72202724
San Jose. There's not a lot of black people anyway
>>
I actually have only good experiences from niggers, then again every somali has been absolute shit but I dont even count them as same theyre like gypsies of africa
>>
>>72201171
>African diaspora
Not such thing here, only seen 2 blacks in all the cities i visited in my cunt and they probably were tourists
>>
>>72201171
>they shut themselves off from the outside, reject any approaches to befriend them as "appropriation," and generally get super passive aggressive about everything
Exactly like the Polish here to be honest
>>
>>72201171

They're African American LARPers here unfortunately
>>
>>72203324
This.
>>
>>72203185
>Not such thing here
except there is and they all live in one region mate how do you not know this about your own country?

Costa Chica of Guerrero and Costa Chica of Oaxaca
>>
>>72201171
WHAT A CUTIE
>>
They unironically act white here lel
Well not all of them, Caribbean diaspora is different
>>
>>72201357

How is she wrong?
>>
File: 34634353.jpg (78KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
34634353.jpg
78KB, 423x750px
>>72201171
black gfs
>>
>>72205248
this. africans = normal people and you find plenty in business suits and so-on. there's a handful who aren't, mostly refugees children who adapt AA culture.

jamaicans can be alright but most in the ghettos go full bydlo mode/drop out and have kids at 16.
>>
>>72206098
It's absurd and cringey.

It's just another twist of the African-American "WE WUZ".

Evrybody has melanin.

The problem here is appropiating a scientific term for their race-baiting or cultural war or lack of culture and identity properly said.

Does a south Indian Dravidian have less melanin in his skin than the average African-American?

Does an European or an Asian with black hair have less melanin in his hair than a black person?

Does a Native-American with dark brown eyes have less melanin in his eyes than an African-American with the same shade of eyes?

Does a white person not have melanin in his skin? They have it, just in less quantity, and it can get increase with a tan.

It is absurd, it's a retarded subculture obsessed around their racial identity.
>>
>>72206977

If you had lots of melanin (like a black does), saying you were a melanin queen makes sense.
>>
>>72207123
The sad part of the thing is that they keep calling themselves "kings" and "queens" as if any of their ancestors were royalty. They were descendants of plebians who were captured by another tribes army and sold to Arabs or Europeans. There is no society where everyone is a King or Queen. That's the main reason why it's mocked so much, because of the ignorance of these people who claim it.
>>
File: south_indian_dravidian.jpg (57KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
south_indian_dravidian.jpg
57KB, 498x750px
>>72207123
WE WUZ KANGZ AND QWENZ OF MELANIN
>>
File: baluchi.jpg (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
baluchi.jpg
165KB, 500x500px
WE WUZ MELANIN ROYALTY
>>
It's funny that black people here (aboriginal and african) appropriate their modern culture from african americans
We had teen gangs on the southside a few years back that were based on the crips and bloods
>>
>>72207604
Abos think they are "black"? Genetically Africans and Abos are the furthest apart.
>>
File: cvrppcpusaahuta.jpg (31KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
cvrppcpusaahuta.jpg
31KB, 450x450px
>>72207685
I said it was funny
>>
>>72207685
But they black tho init
>>
>>72207904
So you have Elizabeth Warren types in Australia? These 2 look like Frenchies.
>>
>>72207994
I'd imagine if a chick had BBC fever and fucked an Abo she would be greatly disappointed.
>>
>>72204352
But they call themselves "costeƱos", It was only in the last 10 years that political groups started embracing the afrodescending part to gain ethnic rights. Because we are now in the decade of afrodescendants according to the UN
>>
>>72208748
you had the first afro-anything president in the Americas mate
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.