[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to emigrate to New Zealand. >inb4 you cannot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: kiwiflag.jpg (69KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
kiwiflag.jpg
69KB, 800x450px
Convince me not to emigrate to New Zealand.

>inb4 you cannot even find one solid arguement
>>
We dont like toothpastes
>>
>>72193129
What did dad mean by this?
>>
>>72193129

You're just splattered toothpaste yourself, though.
>>
>>72193116
please come! i like dutch people
>>
Your bicycle wont work on mountainous country
>>
>>72193129
Fuck off pommie

>>72193116
There are no 8/10+ girls in our entire nation
>>
>>72193116
>tfw Lorde will never be your gf

JDIMSA
>>
>>72193116
Were objectively the worst five eyes cunt

Also fuck off, were full, we don't want more foreign neo-liberal globalist bourgeoisie in our cunt, we already have enough of them running amok in our cunt.
>>
> Expensive Housing
> Expensive Food (Foreigners really underestimate this)
> Poor job market
> Isolation and Expensive flights to Europe
> Terrible Television/Media
>>
You'll make far less money over in NZ, however NZ is probably one of the most relaxed places on earth.

I lived in a pretty shitty flat with like 10 others in Auckland, landlord was a angry chinese guy who charged way too much, but hell it was worth it, you could just walk out the door, down to the warf, do some bombs with the maori kids, pick up some bourbon and coke on your way back from the liquor store, some meat then just sit on the balcony with your flatmates fire up a bbq, watch the stars, listen to some music, simple stuff but stuff you wouldn't be able to do back in my autist country.
>>
>>72194710

That sounds nice. Very comfy.
>>
you'll break out in vaginas on landing
>>
>>72194742
It was some of the best times of my life, highly recommend going there.

Get a visa, IRD-number and a bankcard, then you're set and you can stay for a year.

Love the country but I wouldn't emigrate there, my opportunities here are just too good to pass up on and this is home after all, I'll definitely go back one day though.
>>
>>72193116
Even the Arctic circle is less remote than New Zealand. It's a totally irrelevant island floating in the middle of the Pacific.

Do it if you want to get away from civilisation.

Also, their internet is shit.
>>
>>72195465
>Do it if you want to get away from civilisation.

Yes.
>>
>>72193116
Overpriced weed
>>
>>72193651
Mountainbikes are a thing
>>
>>72195878
Only reason not to move to New Zealand I can think of would be that Netherlands is already based af
>>
>>72193116
I did a four and 1/2 month trip hitchhiking around NZ but it got boring and shit after month 3. its excellent for a vacation, but not to live its why so many kiwis leave and people only ever immigrate there for a job in auckland which is actually the worst city I have ever been to its astounding how shit it is.
>>
Earthquakes.
>>
>>72194710
You can do these things here too lol
>>
>>72197349
Everyone I met said Auckland was shit, I never really got why, lived there for 3 months and it was my favorite place, maybe I'm just degenerate. Always something interesting going on in the neighborhood.

I found Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown to be far more boring, Taupo and the west coast were awesome though imo.
>>
>>72193129
it shows
>>
>>72193129
kiwi kunts out
>>
>>72197744
lol
>>
>>72193116
You have to participate in the annual sheepfucking festival.
>>
>>72194710
Now I want to be the angry Chinese guy who charges too much rent.
>>
>>72197744
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>72193116
I don't know, sounds like a nice place but are there even any jobs?
>>
>>72193173
stfu
>>
>>72198400
No.
>>
>>72198400
No.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.