[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The United States nukes your town/city. How does your cunt react?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: little-boy.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
little-boy.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
The United States nukes your town/city. How does your cunt react? How do you react?
>>
File: sadfrog nuke.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog nuke.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>
Outragedly.
I die.
>>
>>72183933
Imagine you were on vacation when your city was nuked, how would you feel
>>
>>72184033
Pretty pissed, I guess
>>
File: 1.jpg (71KB, 1000x205px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71KB, 1000x205px
>How does your cunt react?
Pic related
>How do you react?
Dead can't react to something
>>
I'd be dead, why the fuck would i even care? I'd hunt you for the rest of your life for making this thread.
>>
>>72184081

haunt*
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
reconstruct things broken
>>
>melbourne

yeah people have been waiting for this desu
>>
File: VaultBoyFO3.png (393KB, 1116x1143px) Image search: [Google]
VaultBoyFO3.png
393KB, 1116x1143px
Save up bottle caps and level up my intelligence and strength in S.P.E.C.I.A.L and take the Here and Now perk.
>>
>>72182864
it depends, if I'm in the hypocenter I'd die, if I'm between 2 and 3km away from the hypocenter I'd die some months after, if I'm far away from that I would be thankful for survive

>How does your cunt react?
politicians would take everything they can and then proceed to abandon the city, we would depend on the solidarity of others
>>
I live in tijuana so I don't worry about that, if they nuke my city they nuke California as well
>>
>>72184357
>2 and 3km away from the hypocenter I'd die some months after
>what is the wave of thermal radiation
You'd suffer burns assuming the bomb is around the same is the size of the one used on Hiroshima. Anything 50 kt or higher and you're fucked. If it's a thermonuclear (hydrogen) weapon you sure as fuck better not be within 10-20 miles of hypocenter or your ass is toast.
>>
>>72184516
yeah but at 3 km from the hypocenter (and if I'm not outside at that moment ofc) I would have more chances to survive, even if I get burned or hit by the expansive way, but you're right, I'm assuming things according to the bombs used in Japan when the modern ones are more powerful, I would probably die, no matter if burned, hit, or by cancer caused by radiation
>>
>>72184668
expansive wave*
>>
>literally makes no difference here
>>
>>72184719
>expansive wave
Keep in mind that there are several different waves. One is the shock wave from the explosion itself, another is the sound wave that can break windows and make people deaf, and another is the feared thermal radiation wave, which is unique to nuclear weapons, whereas the shock wave and sound wave aren't.
>>
Prague is dead so there is nobody left to react.
>>
>>72182864
Nuke them back and force them to capitulate
>>
Pretending to be friendly and approaching, wait until the partner relies on trade relations with them and waits carelessly, and pierces the blade as if to gouge from the side.
Until a definitive chance comes, we will continue to keep our best friend and we will never question him.
>>
call mr. Putin
if he cares
but we also have a shittons of uran and can make a nuke
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.