[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /int/, I am an American operative who, until recently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1447812888367.jpg (616KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1447812888367.jpg
616KB, 2448x1836px
Hello /int/, I am an American operative who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Japanese government. I returned to America last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform the U.S. government.

First off, Japan's, so called pacifist government is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their military for, at the very least, the past 3 decades. They have also been able to develop multiple nuclear weapons and have kept them secret. The way they have done this is by setting up puppet governments in several Asian countries, primarily; China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. They have managed to keep these puppet governments hidden from the rest of the world.

Japan is planning on creating a new empire, this is the reason for the build-up in their military. It is also why so much of their media deny's the war crimes committed during the Second World War, it is to paint a picture of the Japanese as not brutal people. Anime and Manga also serves a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince citizens of various countries around the world, that Japan is a major ally and friend. They are not.

When the Japanese government decides to launch there attack they will begin with nuking several major cities around the globe, I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; Sydney, Australia, Moscow, Russia, Pearl Harbor, United States, Berlin, Germany, London, United Kingdom, Paris, France, Seoul, South Korea, Pyongyang, North Korea. There are also many other targets they seek to attack, such as Washington D.C. and New York.

I urge you people to not trust the Japanese people. I do not know how much citizens of the country know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my friends.
>>
i read this post i recommend it
>>
>>72130265
>Argentina
>white
>>
Hello /int/, I am a Dunmer operative who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Aldmeri Dominions government. I returned to Morrowind last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform the Tribunal.

First off, Dominion's, so called pacifist government is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their military for, at the very least, the past 3 decades. They have also been able to find multiple Elder Scrolls and have kept them secret. The way they have done this is by setting up puppet governments in several Tamriel countries, primarily; Cyrodiil, Valenwood, Elsweyr, Blackmarsh, and Highrock. They have managed to keep these puppet governments hidden from the rest of the world.

The Dominion is planning on creating a new empire, this is the reason for the build-up in their military. It is also why so much of their media deny's the war crimes committed during the Second Dominion, it is to paint a picture of the Dominion as not brutal people. Religion and peace offerings also serve a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince citizens of various countries around the world, that the Dominion is a major ally and friend. They are not.

When the Dominion government decides to launch there attack they will begin with invading several major cities around Cyrodil, I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; Imperial city, markarth, woodheath, sentinel, greenheart, riverhold \

I urge you people to not trust the altimer people. I do not know how much citizens of the country know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my friends.
>>
Thanks for the warning, I always knew that those jap were bad people trying to take control over the world.
>>
Hello /int/, I am a Brotherhood of Evil Mutants operative who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Magneto's government. I returned to Asteroid M last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform the X-Men.

First off, Magneto's, so called pacifist government is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their military for, at the very least, the past 3 decades. They have also been able to find multiple powerful mutants and have kept them secret. The way they have done this is by setting up puppet governments in several countries, primarily; Genosha, the Savage Land and Madripoor. They have managed to keep these puppet governments hidden from the rest of the world.

The Acolytes are planning on creating a new empire, this is the reason for the build-up in their military. It is also why so much of their media deny's the war crimes committed during Magneto's attack on the magnetosphere, it is to paint a picture of Mr. Lehnsherr as not a brutal person. Pro-mutant peaceful propaganda also serves a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince citizens of various countries around the world, that the Magneto and the Acolytes are a major ally and friend. They are not.

When Magneto decides to launch his attack he will begin with invading several major cities around the world I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; USA, Britain and France.

I urge you people to not trust Fabian Cortez. I do not know how much citizens of Asteroid M know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my homo superior friends.
>>
>>72130231
Hello /int/, I am a Scipii operative who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Brutii government. I returned to Capua last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform Cornelius.

First off, the Brutii's, so called pacifist government is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their military for, at the very least, the past 3 turns. They have also been able to develop multiple onager weapons and have kept them secret. The way they have done this is by setting up puppet governments in several provinces, primarily; Tarentum, Thermon, Apollonia, and Sicilia Romanus. They have managed to keep these puppet governments hidden from the rest of the world.

The Brutii are planning on creating a new empire, this is the reason for the build-up in their military. It is also why so much of their media deny's the war crimes committed during the Second Greek Cities war, it is to paint a picture of the Brutii as not brutal people. Requests for alliances and diplomats also serve a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince various governors around the world, that the Brutii is a major ally and friend. They are not.

When the Brutii government decides to launch there attack they will begin with seiging several major cities around the Italian peninsula and across the Adriatic, I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; Salona, Larissa , Corinth , Thessalonika, Sparta , Athens, Bylazora, Pergamum, Halicarnassus and Rhodes. There are also many other targets they seek to attack, such as the Dacian homeland, and Parthia.

I urge you people to not trust the Brutii people. I do not know how much citizens of Croton know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my Roman friends.
>>
Hello /int/, I am a Sabbat
operative who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Camarilla. I returned to the Temple of Eternal Whispers last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform the Archbishop.

First off, the Camarilla's, so called pacifist government is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their Archons for, at the very least, the past 3 decades. They have also been able to develop multiple powerful Disciplines and have kept them secret. The way they have done this is by setting up puppet Princes in several Anarch domains, primarily; San Fransisco and Los Angeles. They have managed to keep these puppet governments hidden from the rest of the world.

Hardestadt the Younger is planning on creating a new empire, this is the reason for the build-up in Camarilla numbers. It is also why so many of the Harpies deny the war crimes committed during the Second Sabbat War, it is to paint a picture of the Ventrue as not brutal people. Harpies and the Toreador also serve a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince citizens of various clans around the world, that the Camarilla is a major ally and friend. They are not.

When the Camarilla decides to launch there attack they will begin with attacking several major Sabbat cities around the globe, I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; Montreal and Mexico City. There are also many other targets they seek to attack, such as Australia and New York.

I urge you people to not trust the Camarilla. I do not know how much members of the sect know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my Cainite brethren.
>>
Hello /int/, I am an Interpol operative who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Shadaloo government. I returned to America last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform Major Guile.

First off, Shadaloo's, so called pacifist government is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their military for, at the very least, the past 3 decades. They have also been able to develop multiple nuclear weapons and have kept them secret. The way they have done this is by setting up puppet governments in several Asian countries, primarily; China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. They have managed to keep these puppet governments hidden from the rest of the world.

M. Bison is planning on creating a new empire, this is the reason for the build-up in the Shadaloo military. It is also why so much of their media deny's the war crimes committed in China, where Chin-Li's father was killed, it is to paint a picture of Shadaloo as not brutal people. Balrog and Sagat also serve a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince citizens of various countries around the world, that Seth is a major ally and friend. He is not.

When Bison decides to launch his attack he will begin with nuking several major cities around the globe, I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; a dojo in Japan, an Indian temple where elephants sing after a fight, an American wharf and Airforce base. There are also many other targets they seek to attack, such as the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas and a fenced Cantina in Spain.

I urge you people to not trust the Shadaloo people. I do not know how much citizens of the organization know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my world warrior friends.
>>
╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH JAPAN/SPYING POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝
>>
Hello /int/, I am a LEGO operative who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Megablocks government. I returned to Lego Island last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform the LEGO government.

First off, Megablocks so called original design is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their shitty ripoff product line for, at the very least, the past decade. They have also been able to develop multiple legal loopholes and have kept them secret. The way they have done this is by setting up puppet courts in several Asian countries, primarily; China and whatever poor ass country also makes this garbage. They have managed to keep these parody loopholes hidden from the rest of the legal might of LEGO.

Megablocks is planning on creating a new toy empire, this is the reason for the build-up in their Halo and CoD action set lines. It is also why so much of their advertising promotes violent horseshit LEGO would never lower themselves to, it is to paint a picture of megablocks fans as edgy and mature people. Anime and Manga also serves a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince kids of various countries around the world, that Megablocks is a kawaii. They are not.

When the Megablocks decides to launch there attack they will begin with stomping on several major cities around the globe, I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; Lego Island, Mata Nui, Metru Nui, Lego City, Ninjago Valley, Mahri Nui, and Denmark. There are also many other targets they seek to attack, such as Kinex and Beyblades.

I urge you people to not trust Megablocks fans. I do not know how much of their poor as fuck fandom know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my friends.
>>
>>72133232
Hello /int/, I am an American CIA agent who, until recently, was a spy who had infiltrated the Russian government. I returned to America last month after my service was ended, however I have some things I must warn you of, and I ask that someone please inform the U.S. people.

First off, Russia's, so called militarist government is nothing more than a facade, they have been building up their military for, at the very least, the past 7 decades. They have also been able to develop several thousand nuclear weapons and have been world knowledge since the 50s. The way they have done this is by developing it independently and stting up puppet governments in several -stan countries, primarily; kazakhstan, turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, kyrgyzstan and tajikistan. They have kept these puppet governments puppets since the end of the cold war by buying resources from them.

russia is creating a new empire, this is the reason for the build-up of propaganda. It is also why so much of their media focuses of the cold war, to paint a picture of the russians as not brutal invaders. furhats and balalaikas also serves a role for the formation of this new empire, it is to try to convince citizens of various countries around the world, that russia is a major export of culture.

When the russian government decides to launch there attack they will begin with nuking several major cities around the globe, I do not know them all but I did come across a few of the prime targets. These targets are; Sydney, Australia, beijin, china , Pearl Harbor, United States, Berlin, Germany, London, United Kingdom, Paris, France, Seoul, South Korea, Pyongyang, North Korea. There are also many other targets they seek to attack, such as Washington D.C. and New York.

I urge you people to not trust the russian people. I do not know how much citizens of the country know of this plot, but i do know that the majority know of it to some extent. Good luck, my comraden.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.