[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hákarl is made by burying a Greenland shark in the ground,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Hákarl is made by burying a Greenland shark in the ground, urinating on it, then letting it ferment for several months. It is then removed from the ground and left to hang for several months.

wtf iceland
>>
they are just racist against sharks
>>
>>72126654
The sharks contain a poisonous substance that is neutralized with this treatment. It makes sense if you are living on an island in the middle of the sea and most of your food comes from the sea.
>>
You numb the throat first with 60% vodka so it isn't that bad
>>
d-do they actually urinate on it? never heard that part before
>>
>>72127047
pretty sure the peeing part is bullshit
>>
It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be
It's like rotten haddock with a strong tang bad but not the worst
>>72127047
Pissing part is made up
They use salt instead
>>
>>72127047
It used to be made that way, but not anymore.
>>
>>72127747
>It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be
true
>>72127047
nope
>>72126964
pussyboi
>>
>>72127047
Piss contains some chemicals that can be used to start the curing process.
These days? Replaced by using similar chemicals.
>>
>>72126964
more like 45% moonshine
>>
nice. we also used to dig fish in the ground and leave it with salt to cure. i think most countries surrounding the baltic sea did it at some time. now we just do it in the fridge.

i fucking love iceland now btw
>>
>>72131128
First country to recognize Estonian independence :)
>>
>>72131277
we have an honorary square for you in front of our ministry of foreign affairs in tallinn
>>
>>72131321
I have also heard of icelanders getting a free beer in baltic countries and ireland (cod wars)
>>
>>72131535
when 6 pints of lager costs ~5 euros (container return moneiz included) i'd think it's almost free or literally pennies considering your average wages ;)
>>
>>72131683
>when 6 pints of lager costs ~5 euros
shit
and here I am drinking slots classic 33cl that I paid 179kr for
>>
>>
File: uncomf.jpg (53KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
uncomf.jpg
53KB, 444x468px
>>72126654
First Kalles """""""""""""""kaviar"""""""""""""" now this.
>>
>>72126654
>>72126934
is it healthy to eat urine sharks, though?
I hope Hakarl translates as "Piss Shark"
>>
>>72126654
You were made by me burying my dick in ur moms pucci LMAO
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.