[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Jews in your country also split when looking for a parking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 186898921.jpg (14KB, 290x169px) Image search: [Google]
186898921.jpg
14KB, 290x169px
Do Jews in your country also split when looking for a parking and when find it "reserve" it for the car by standing and blocking the free place?
>>
>>72108994
No; that's an Asian trait here.

>East Asian or South Asian???

Both.
>>
>About to enter checkout line
>Suddenly see one woman move from the middle of one waiting line unto the beginning of another line
>She just placed her fucking shopping cart to "reserve" a spot in case it was faster

>Enter the bank with my sister
>Get a number and wait in line for personal banker, next to enter
>Some old guy finishes his business with a treasurer and walks to the personal banker
>"Mind if I butt in?" as he moves to butt in
>Sister stops him "yes, you can go after me"
>Completely baffled he asks "What, you won't let me go before you? .. Really? But I'm in a hurry"
>"I'm in a hurry too, we're all busy"
>"But I already waited in line for the treasurer, I was here before you"
>"So? This is a different line. Wait like everyone else. My time is just as precious as yours"
>... 10 seconds of silence pass
>"So you really won't let me go in first? Wow. A shame. You know, people who piss me off don't work in this city"
>My sister smirks as she just found her weekly accumulated anger venting victim

I hate this country so much.
And you know exactly where 95% of these people came from.
I still haven't met a reserving splitter when looking for a parking spot (seen them on random drive-bys) and I'm not sure what I would do in such a situation. You can get stabbed for much less here, let alone return an hour later and find someone ran his keys over your car.
>>
Never once seen this.

If they did they'd get killed because A. the street isn't for pedestrians outside of designated paths and B. if you want to get pissed off and fuck with my car, congrats, now I'm going to shoot you and get away with it because my vehicle is an extension of my home under castle doctrine in my state and I'm being attacked.
>>
>>72111342
>And you know exactly where 95% of these people came from.
ex-USSR? here making scandals in queues is nation sport for older people, standing on parking places is pretty common too. In commieblock yards people place barriers with chains and reserve place for parking without any legal reason. But when my friend who is disabled and use wheelchair placed these barriers officially so nobody could park in front of entrance to his staircase people became jealous ant cut tires on his mobility van.
>>
>>72111342
>and you know exactly where 95% of these people came from
Communist Europe or the Arab world?
>>
>>72111342
>And you know exactly where 95% of these people came from.
where?
>>
File: mizrachim.jpg (99KB, 1105x640px) Image search: [Google]
mizrachim.jpg
99KB, 1105x640px
>>72111615
>>72111652
>>72111922
From Arab countries, morons!
>>
>>72112127
kek, they look like Americans
>>
>Holocaust was not justified
>>
>>72112256
kek well memed my aryan friend
>>
>>72112127
People here do this all the time, and I haven't seen a single Arab in my life. And Israel have a lot of ex-USSR/Russian-Jews
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.