[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to live in Mexico as a gringo? Is it cheap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What is it like to live in Mexico as a gringo?

Is it cheap? Will mexicans girls be all over my cock or are they racist? Is it dangerous and constantly in fear of drug cartels?
>>
>>72105044
It really depends on which region you live. In mexico city you wont be noticed and peiple wouldny even care that you're american

In provincia you will be like a god or a devil, depending on what region, in tourist cities like Acapulco or Cancun ypu epuld be like the hippie fuck whos running away from his past or something, im pretty sure that in the north americans are praised but not after trump tho
>>
>>72105044
It's cheap depending on where you live, places where people speak english tend to be more expensive (since they're up north and the north is more expensive in general).
Mexican girls will most likely not be on your cock unless they're white and already have access to the US.
Is it dangerous and constantly in fear of drug cartels?
Not really, unless you go to one of those places that are basically cartel warzones, even cities where cartels are known to operate are pretty safe as most cartels wont mess with you as long as you dont mess with them (except for those cartels that are super hardcore, but those are mostly isolated and pretty hard to come across in the first place).

Let me just tell you, life in Mexico is not exciting at all for foreigners unless you go and spend all your money partying only to end up broke.

Unless of course just a boring day to day life is what you're looking for.

Also did i mention the north is way more expensive already?
>>
>Is it cheap?
Yes
>Will mexicans girls be all over my cock or are they racist?
Maybe some will be over your D if you are white and handsome
>Is it dangerous and constantly in fear of drug cartels?
Are you looking for drugs? for trouble? do you plan on living on a town in the middle of nowhere in a poor area?
If all of the above are "NO" then just have common sense and be aware and nothing bad will happen to you
>>
You are not really a gringo but since Canada is a non-country that speaks English without a recognizable accent you will be treated as such, especially when you get upset/keep correcting people by telling them you are not American.

As for the girl part it goes like this: European (any country) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Canadian >>>> American. All foreigners have bonus points, though. But if you are a turbo-autist you are hopeless, no exceptions. And this is not about race either, this is about Europeanness, which you are not, despite being white.
>>
I use to live in Chicago so that's basically the same thing.

I dated this mexican girl but her dad hated me because I was white but her mom loved me and would buy me gifts and clothes all the time.
>>
>>72105184
>I use to live in Chicago so that's basically the same thing.

No, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>72105197
que?
>>
>>72105210
Que te calles, carajo.
>>
>>72105228
speak american paco
>>
>>72105228
no mames guey
>>
>>72105044
>Will mexicans girls be all over my cock
they will
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.