[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTERNATIONAL ALCOHOL THREAD It's thirsty Thursday so you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

INTERNATIONAL ALCOHOL THREAD
It's thirsty Thursday so you know what that means. Post your favorite alcohol
>>
File: Wine_consumption_world_map.png (14KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Wine_consumption_world_map.png
14KB, 1357x628px
If you don't drink wine then you're sissy.
>>
File: 19761540891_3c99dd66a1_h.jpg (567KB, 1152x1600px) Image search: [Google]
19761540891_3c99dd66a1_h.jpg
567KB, 1152x1600px
muh ale
>>
>>72100696
That's why I posted a dope south American wine my friend ;)
>>
Ah Chilean wine, How funny it was when the sponsor of the Tour De France was a Chilean wine
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12176691/French-winemakers-threaten-to-block-Tour-de-France-after-Chilean-wine-chosen-as-sponsor.html
>>
If you don't drink anything above 40% you're a fucking gay
>>
>>72100769
>your alcohol choice influences your masculinity
I remember being an insecure 18 year old.
>>
>>72100769
Anglos literally can't drink for shit
>>
File: bière maudite.jpg (33KB, 280x419px) Image search: [Google]
bière maudite.jpg
33KB, 280x419px
it's a dark beer
>>
File: algerianwine01.jpg (240KB, 642x858px) Image search: [Google]
algerianwine01.jpg
240KB, 642x858px
>>72100696
Algeria used to be the largest wine producing country in the world before independence. "French wine" was mostly grown in Algeria, which produced larger grapes with higher sugar content, which meant more yield per crop and higher ABV%.

One of the first actions of the newly independent Algerian government in 1962 was paying Algerian grape farmers to grow table grapes instead of wine grapes. The growing of wine grapes in Algeria, so they could be shipped to France and made into wine, was always looked down upon and intolerable for the largely conservative Muslim population of the country.
>>
File: Postmark-Bottles-Closeup.jpg (69KB, 1239x826px) Image search: [Google]
Postmark-Bottles-Closeup.jpg
69KB, 1239x826px
Some local beer.

Buying craft in Vancouver is basically as cheap as all but the cheapest of cans, and is 10x better
>>
>>72100696
So under this logic, most muslims are total pussies
>>
>>72102333
That's really interesting, I never knew that french wine was first produced in algeria, considering that muslims can't drink alcohol

>>72103467
>muslims are total pussies
they are
>>
>>72100696
Do Greeks drink beer?
>>
12 years Lagavulin or bust. Dry, of course.
>>
>>72103663
yes. I am Greek.
>>
>>72103467
why do you think they're scared to do anything unless they can get a whole gang together?
>>
>>72100696
man, I really love wine, I wish they're cheaper here.
>>
Strong Zero. Everything else is shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.