[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latin american popes were a mistake http://time.com/469753

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Latin american popes were a mistake

http://time.com/4697536/pope-francis-ordain-married-men-priests/
>>
>>72098751
/pol/ was right again, the literal antichrist.
>>
>>72098751
Take this retarded shit to /x/.
>>
>>72098751
And that's bad because.. ?
>>
>>72098751
That will prevent a lot of altar-boy molestation and also more people will start ordering as priests.

Checkmate, Argentina wins again, /pol/ and fake wannabe catholics BTFO.
>>
>>72098751
Who the fuck cares, desu, maybe that way they stop raping children.
>>
File: il_570xN.1159035569_4xfa.jpg (176KB, 570x762px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1159035569_4xfa.jpg
176KB, 570x762px
>>72098751
>trying to stop paedophilia
>a mistake
>>
Latin popes doing what protestants did 500 years ago.
So I guess we'll see gay catholic weddings in 2500?
>>
>>72098751
There are already married priests in the Catholic Churches of the eastern rite

The problem with married priests was they were giving away church property as dowry for their daughters, which is what made the Church forbid it and why degenerate German fat fuck Luther made his schism
>>
Literally the only way to get pedos out of the church, retard.
>>
File: christmas present.webm (908KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
christmas present.webm
908KB, 405x720px
>>72099187
>>72099143
>>72099361
>implying the pope is doing this because of the rampant child molestation
>implying he cares about the children
"Pope Francis cuts penalties for paedophile priests - including one let off with a lifetime of prayer for abusing five young boys"
>"An Italian priest who received the pope’s clemency [for child rape] was later convicted by an Italian criminal court for his sex crimes against children... The Rev. Mauro Inzoli is now facing a second church trial after new evidence emerged against him, The Associated Press has learned.
>"The Inzoli case is one of several in which Francis overruled the advice of the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and reduced a sentence that called for the priest to be defrocked, two canon lawyers and a church official told AP. Instead, the priests were sentenced to penalties including a lifetime of penance and prayer and removal from public ministry."
>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/25/pope-quietly-trims-sanctions-sex-abusers-seeking-mercy/98399022/
>>
>>72098751
Quite the contrary

As a Catholic i aprove
>>
>>72098751
That's one of the few things he may do right.
>>
>>72098751
What's wrong with that? Married priest where banned because of economic reasons (women wouldn't be able to support a family in the 300s)
>>
IIRC for the first milleniums priests could marry.
Priests not being allowed to marry is an administrative order from the (second half) of the middle ages, not a theological issues.
Orthodox priests can marry, only bishops are chosen from unmarried monks. The regular parish priest is married.
>>
>>72098751
It's not actually him who said it, I'm pretty sure that (as usual) this is from some random interview. Still, it wouldn't surprise me.

>>72099143
Being celibate does not magically turn you into a child rapist.
>>
File: c398fb9259e72f6f7fb8c4206decb8ea.png (441KB, 1050x925px) Image search: [Google]
c398fb9259e72f6f7fb8c4206decb8ea.png
441KB, 1050x925px
>>72098751
>not ordaining married priests already

It' like R*mans want their priests to fiddle little kids.
>>
>>72100299
>Married priest where banned because of economic reasons

Unequivocally false. How's it like defending a shitty pope from your country?
>>
>tfw next Pope is a hardcore African traditionalist
>>
>>72100615
he's following his homeland's lores of old
>>
The stats suggest the prevalence of pedophiles is comparable with non-celibate population. Read that in some psychology paper sometimes back.
>>
>>72099259
Sooner than that, sadly.
>>
>>72098751
so?

>>72101081
yes ok but let's not ignore a big part of the problem, the fact that the institution itself has been systematically covering up and shuffling around pedos for years
>>
>2017
>not being muslim

step your game up /int
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.