[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Acre, the only state in Brazil that borders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 3778264[1].jpg (774KB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
3778264[1].jpg
774KB, 2288x1712px
What do you think of Acre, the only state in Brazil that borders Peru AND Bolivia?
>>
>>72071821
The capital (Rio Branco) has a pedestrian bridge built a few years ago. I think it won a design award in Europe somewhere.
>>
File: INTEROCEANICA[1].jpg (504KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
INTEROCEANICA[1].jpg
504KB, 1024x769px
It's also part of the "Inter-Ocean Highway," which runs from the port of Ilo in Peru to SP in Brazil.
>>
>>72071821
There's a kinda old, shitty meme that says that Acre does not exist.
>>
>>72071821
nothing
>>
File: Oktoberfest Brazil2.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oktoberfest Brazil2.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
Not really worth visiting. I will be sticking to first world and developed South Brazil when I come over.

Did you know they have Oktoberfest in South Brazil since most of them are German? It really does make one marvel.
>>
>>72071821
>that borders Peru AND Bolivia
worst border ever
I pity them
>>
>>72072178
It's insincere though. The german descendants there are rhinelanders like our amish, they don't have oktoberfest
>>
Acre is more bolivian than brazilian really, I never talked with anyone from there, it's rare as fuck.
>>
>>72072236
I was memeing but I just read this. Quite interesting, coming from a German speaking Journalists perspective

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/3/a-little-piece-ofgermanyintheheartofbrazil.html
>>
>>72072178
>unironically going to south brazil
m8, go visit the areas that have culture firsr
>>
>>72075281
Favelas and crime aren't culture no matter what PT says.
>>
>>72075311
t. butthurt southern
call me when your region has something as brazilian as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SxRCcu7O28
>>
>>72075434
Plenty of traditional caipira music here, it's also pretty sad how everyone completely forgot about whatever culture this country had and how it became a blob of shitty funk idolizing crime and sertanejo, there's no point in posting old music if it's just that - old. My city used to have a pretty big rock scene but that's pretty much gone and it's all sertanejo now.
Cultural Marxism will be the end of this country.

And just to not get too off-topic I will say that Acre doesn't exist.
>>
>>72075648
2bqf shitty music always existed and made success, those that are true genius fall off the radar and slowly climb into people's minds without spamming by the media. Sure I dont like globo, but to say old music is dead is a little bit too extreme
>>
>>72071952
That looks interesting. Is it safe?
>>
File: SiegeOfAcre1291.jpg (2MB, 1089x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SiegeOfAcre1291.jpg
2MB, 1089x1515px
>Acre
Say no more
>>
>>72072178
We need to genocide those ingrate fuckers. How dare they refuse to integrate, my parents are from Lebanon and yet I consider myself full brazilian.
>>
File: south brazil.png (99KB, 1338x253px) Image search: [Google]
south brazil.png
99KB, 1338x253px
>>72072178
>>
>>72079275
they are fucking losers and then they want to make their own "Germanic" offshoot country a bunch of retarded "muh heritage" fags
>>
>>72072257
I know exactly one thing about Rio Branco that is Marina Silva is from there
>>
>>72081661
but that won't happen haha we can just laught at their faces
>>
>>72071821
>What do you think of Acre, the only state in Brazil that borders Peru AND Bolivia?
Thicc
>>
>>72071821
Well look at all those ugly Bolivians. Oh and
>Rio """"""Branco""""""
>É castanho
>>
>>72071821
Contraband city i imagine
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.