[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hate being obese >Try to eat less to lose weight >Feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: dBmnHX1[1].png (34KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
dBmnHX1[1].png
34KB, 636x778px
>Hate being obese
>Try to eat less to lose weight
>Feel depressed
>Eat to feel better
>Stay obese and get even more depressed at being obese

This is truly hell!
>>
File: 1390033193751.jpg (132KB, 498x535px) Image search: [Google]
1390033193751.jpg
132KB, 498x535px
It's a pretty nasty cycle, anon. We're here for you.
>>
>>72067793
you pathetic excuse for a human being how hard is it to simply not eat how much money and resources do you waste everyday because your brain is too weak to control its own body disgusting
>>
>>72068205
It's very hard. That's why I weigh c. 350lbs/160kg.

I spend a lot of money on food but I'm a programmer so I just work at home and have everything delivered.
>>
>>72068205
>getting b8ed

lol pretending to be obese always triggers autists for some reason
>>
>>72067793
Kill yourself fatty

It is literally super easy to not be obese
>>
>>72068270
People always say that, but if that were true, why am I still obese?
>>
>>72067793
lol jus eat less bro XD
>>
>>72068389
It literally is that easy though
>>
>>72067793
>hate being thin
>try to eat more to gain weight
>eat till im full every time
>still not even a little bit fatter

pls trade with me
>>
>>72068270
>>72068480
It's easy only in terms of complexity.
>>
>>72068651
No it's easy in terms of everything. It's literally just exhibiting a basic level of self-control to massively improve your life. If you can't do that then you probably can't do anything in life besides be a NEET.
>>
>>72067793
Go get your hands on some DNP.
>>
>>72068706
This. Make sure to take 1.5grams a day, you'll lose all the weight.
>>
>>72068699
>massively improve your life
That's a lie. I know it from the first hand experience.
>>
>>72068725
How does looking better, feeling better and being healthier not massively improve your life?
>>
>>72068756
>looking better
Better but not drastically better. Nothing will change. You'll just change from a fat ugly guy to a skinny ugly guy.

>feeling better
>being healthier
You can't feel those directly and right away. Again, nothing will change because the change is too small and too gradual.

The only two things that actually improved when I lost weight:
1) it became easier to find clothes (not applicable to north america)
2) it became easier to climb trees and jump over fences (but I got no idea why would you do that as an adult anyway)
>>
>>72068881
>Nothing will change. You'll just change from a fat ugly guy to a skinny ugly guy.
You'll gain more confidence and actually be healthy. No one likes looking like a fat slob, and people don't respect people who do look like that.

>ugly guy
Why did you add the ugly bit?

>You can't feel those directly and right away.
You feel them as they happen. By being at a healthy weight you drastically low your chances of many diseases, heart disease risk(heart disease is the #1 killer of men in NA and not being a fatfuck has a significant effect on that) etc. There's no benefits to being fat besides enjoying gluttony and scarfing down twinkies and donuts.
>>
>>72068248
You weigh 3 of me.
>>
File: fats.png (275KB, 595x548px) Image search: [Google]
fats.png
275KB, 595x548px
nice board
>>
Why not simply start walking and doing gym exercises.
>>
>>72067793
don t bring disgrace to Amerika
>>
>>72067793
it's all mental, my fat brother

just remember your goal whenever you're hungry and think to yourself, do you want to be a skinny hunk that people respect and women want to fuck or do you want to remain the butt of everyones joke forever

and remember that the clock is ticking, you wont be young forever

so get back to dieting you fat swine
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.