[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do americans eggs fridge microwave easter shoes ketchup shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 3.jpg (33KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
33KB, 800x400px
why do americans eggs fridge microwave easter shoes ketchup shot mayo hershey's kinder inside the house
>>
>>72066907
>be american
>get fat
>be shot
>>
>>72066907
It's the magical recipe for freedom. At face value it just seems like a bunch of nonsense which is why your cunt will never be free.
>>
>>72066907
Living on my own because of university forced me to start using the microwave a whole lot more.

Now I cannot stop using the microwave, I cook everything in the microwave. I even grill chicken and all sorts of meat inside of it. All kinds of food, the microwave always works and cooks it perfectly through and to your liking, and really quick.

I can't blame Americans for using it every time, it's the best invention ever.
More and more Argentines are turning to the microwave as well.
>>
>>72067033
No love for the pressure cooker? It's still pretty fast.
>>
>>72067033
i use it for scrambled eggs, it's healthier
>>
>>72066907
that's how the truly freedom works, you don't even have to justify to yourself
>>
>>72067033
>I even grill chicken and all sorts of meat inside of it
Now that's gotta be bait. Microwave cooked meat is fucking disgusting, I know that from experience.
>>
>>72067033
but do you boil water in the microwave?
you didn't mention that
that is very important
if you are not doing that
you are only using 30% of its magic powers
microwavable mate anyone?
>>
>>72067067
that is true
he is baiting
microwave is for heating shit not cooking
>>
>>72067033
I almost never use the microwave. wtf?

Just use a pan on the stove, or a pot. Shits' simple yo.
>>
>>72067127
you can make scrambled eggs in the microwave, even muffins and i'm serious

not meat though, that is actual bait
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 123x125px
>>72067033
Haha good good
>>
File: 483004758.jpg (69KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
483004758.jpg
69KB, 509x339px
>>72066907
microwave ketchup shoe sandwich in toaster oven hamburger block of cheese butter marshmallow
>>
>>72067156
>scrambled eggs
but you need to keep stirring them every few seconds otherwise that's not proper scrambled eggs. i dunno maybe it is possible, never tried that
>>
>>72067033
Good. Now... next level: you need to try rare steak. Or at least medium rare.
>>
>>72067229
they don't taste exactly the same, specially considering that you aren't using oil to fry it but that makes it less fattening

i usually just stir an egg in a small glass bowl and put it in the microwave on high for like 2 minutes
>>
>cooking meat in the microwave

is this the final redpill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.