[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a yellow and liquid beverage mmmh? Im asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1480915029170.jpg (60KB, 680x435px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480915029170.jpg
60KB, 680x435px
What's a yellow and liquid beverage mmmh? Im asking the Australians btw
>>
Beer.
>>
cider
>>
Piss
>>
The Australian's strange taste in liquid refreshment becomes much clearer when one realises that Australian beer and piss are practically indistinguishable.
>>
Apple juice
>>
>>72066764
Australia has better beer than both the USA and Canada, so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>72066850
Please don't start another "muh microbrewery" fight.

Different nations have different beer tastes. They become accustomed to and love whatever beer they grew up with.

People from png hate Australian beers because the they have a stronger taste and most Pacific beers are watery.
A lot of people hate US beers because the big brands taste weak, and hate US microbrewery because they love to chuck in strong tasting hops and go to the other extreme.
European beers usually more malty from my experience than Aussie lagers.
Etc etc. I
>>
>>72066764
I dunno mate, I only tried Canadian when I was over there and it tasted fucking awful. Piss would have been a blessing

For american beer, all white trash beer is fucking awful, but there are a few nice ones.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>72067057
>Piss would have been a blessing
Someone screen this please
>>
File: 1485388916415.jpg (188KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1485388916415.jpg
188KB, 1462x1462px
>>72067057
>Piss would have been a blessing
Why do Australians sip from the tip? Obtain their hydration from the instrument of penetration? Swig from the twig? Drink scotch from the crotch? Flock to the byproducts of the cock?
>>
File: captcha.jpg (20KB, 302x215px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
20KB, 302x215px
>>72067265
>A
>FUCKING
>
>>
*PPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT*

Oh yes...very good!....very yellow and fluid my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of piss I see on the urethra?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the slurp my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of lemon my dear....ah yes....let me guess...asparagus for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for slurp.....*sssssllllllluuuuuurrrrrrrpppppp*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well asparagus......hmmm....that flavour is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little stream my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small slurp…..*slurp*…ah….*ssssssllllluuuuurrrrrrpppppp*…and yet…so strong…yes…the taste….*slurp slurp*…hmmm….is that….*sip*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*siiiip*….a little sip more if you please…..*ssssssssiiiiiiippppppppp*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite refreshing yes…..I dare say…*slurp*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*sssslllllluuuuuuurrrrrrrrppppppppp*….yes….

*SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*sssslllllluuuuuurrrrpppppp*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sip*..if you are….*sssiiiipppp*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite piss…*sluuurp*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssllllluuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrppppppp*….have the bladder capacity of an elephant!....*ssssssiiiiippppp*…yes…..*sip sip slurp*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary flavour of one too…yes…*sssssllluuuuuuuurrrrrppppppppp*
>>
>>72068828
I feel like mexico, home of the three dollar streetwalkers, should be the last people to shit post in this thread, leave that to Canada...
>>
File: GROWLER1KIT_001.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GROWLER1KIT_001.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>72066850

Depends on your defenition of "beer". I mean, yeah our plain beer is just a poor man's German brew, but don't knock on our ale!
>>
File: 1450138921537.png (803KB, 625x619px) Image search: [Google]
1450138921537.png
803KB, 625x619px
>>72066655
SCOTCH
>>
>>72067036
Shut up angola at least we have drinks to argue about
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.