[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this black man pass as white in your country ? In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Jesse-Williams-2[1].jpg (158KB, 825x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse-Williams-2[1].jpg
158KB, 825x1024px
Would this black man pass as white in your country ?

In france he would
>>
File: rare-pepe.png (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rare-pepe.png
50KB, 300x300px
>>72055289
>Williams has stated that his mother is Swedish
Such a meme nation. They still can't recover from that loss...
>>
File: t1O9ht1.gif (2MB, 288x288px)
t1O9ht1.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>Mulatto's are always considered black but never white
>>
>>72055289

mulattos with colored eyes and light skin are white
>>
I think black and white has to be more with facial structure than color of the skin

americans keep losing population to the nig nogs, because everyone who has a black ancestor is handed over to the black community.

for example, halle berry is considered the first black woman to receive an oscar... really? Halle Berry is black? I wouldn't consider her so, she looks more like a Mexican than a black man.

And then there are the rare cases of a clearly black men with a complexion lighter than a Greek's, who I find it justifiable to still be considered black men and not a white men.
>>
>>72055784
Black people are inclusive and white people reject anyone who doesn't look exactly like them
>>
>>72055289
maybe as a white with an uncommon nose.
>>
File: y70z.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
y70z.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>72056055
delet this
>>
>>72056055
but black people reject half breeds all the time as well

the difference is that black people are quick to bring them back into the fold the moment they are relevant to prove "blacks" aren't shit.

while white people don't want to be called out for the inconsistency and therefore let them all go.

why is it that every successful black person and/or half breed has a story of being mocked by blacks for "acting white" right up until that moment they start to make it big, and suddenly they are the paragons of black people?
>>
>>72056199
despite being european, daniel "taliban" conversano is often teased by his pairs for looking like middle eastern
>>
>>72056055
True

You hate black people until your friends are black people then you realize they're chill as fuck and have your back all the time, it rules
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.