[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you claim to be the land of the free if the government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How can you claim to be the land of the free if the government spies on all the citizens based on an overblown threat?
>>
mass surveillance does not infringe on any freedoms

t. SCOTUS
>>
>>72054949
>tfw nobody seems to want to get rid of mass surveillance AND Islamisation
seriously, this can't be a hard thing to imagine.
>>
>>72055241
there's no islamization in usa

the atheism coming out of muslims in usa is pretty higfh
>>
>>72055403
i was thinking more along the lines of the West as a whole.
desu the US ought ot just have stricter immigration policy (Trump is at least a step in the right direction) and out to have much lessened domestic surveillance (which Trump ISN'T helping).
>>
File: the american.jpg (51KB, 1097x900px)
the american.jpg
51KB, 1097x900px
>>72055662
But is he hurting? Afaik the only thing he said that shows he approves of government surveillance is when he wanted to ask Bill Gates to help him figure out what's happening.
>>
>>72054949
you don't even need to use such a retarded and far fetched argument to prove it.

>the land of the free
>literally the country with the most prisoners in the world
>>
>>72054949
I can't figure out what it is about islam and muslims that I get an instinctive irritation whenever I see something that is speaking of it in a neutral or positive light. I don't have much bad personal experience with muslims.
>>
>>72055867
But if people didn't think that they'd be imprisoned if they acted with less concern for external restrictions on their freedom, they'd actually do so.
>>
the nsa was made up to boost obama's polls
>>
>>72055965
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm saying that you can't call yourself "the land of the free" when you are quite LITERALLY the country with the highest number of non-free people.
>>
>>72055867
desu the black community isn't exactly "normal" for the western world.
>>
>>72055912

Too much time spent on /pol/ will do that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.