[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm concerned about Scotland, is it really that b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
Guys, I'm concerned about Scotland, is it really that bleak there? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mYoEpVXFbs
>>
>>72040071
I honestly couldn't understand a single word
>>
>>72040424
Reminds me of how Trainspotting had to be subtitled in the states because they couldn't understand what they were saying.
>>
>>72040424
I'd like to imagine this is what old English sounds like.

I can make out some of the words though:
"fucking I was watching GMTV and I thought *few words that sound like gaelic* is what you hang off. Then this advert came on for some bacteria yoghurt, and I thought "ah, that looks nice""
etc. etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfectchNtQM
>>
>>72040610
It was 'I thought right you, time to get your kip, it was a good night of telly but its 8 in the morning, beyond a joke man, just ready to switch the thing off'
>>
>>72040733
I really can't figure how you managed to make that out.
>>
>>72040682
I feel like this what the average /Brit/ poster is like in real life.
>>
>>72040781
I am Scottish
>>
>>72040871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxjSxN_JhWA

This one's more representative of the average /brit/ poster
>>
>>72041501
What about the one where he calls up his dad? that one hit too close to home.
>>
>>72041443
Is it raining right now?
>>
i don't get it. is it supposed to be a funny sketch?
>>
>>72041579
The one where he dreams they all zipwire off the crane? It's one of my favourites, but the sleeping all the time one is scarily accurate

>>72041679
Not right now but it was an hour or so ago

>>72041679
>>
fucken...
>>
>>72041817
Yeah the zipwire, and oh the sleeping one where he falls asleep in the morning.
>>
>>72041798
It's a vlog from a popular Scottish vlogger
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
The cabin crew suggested we all go out and club it. I had no option. It was that or one of their B&Bs. I figured it'd be safer on the streets. For the first time ever I saw the Scotch in their natural habitat, and it weren't pretty. I'd seen them huddling in stations before, being loud but… this time I was surrounded. Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Highland breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take 'em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.