[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >be sold to americans by your alpha tribemen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>be black
>be sold to americans by your alpha tribemen him expecting the americans to treat you will similiar on how the arabs treat their slaves well
>go to US
>work until you're completely fatigued
>be forbidden to speak your own language
>get tortured, hit and humiliated for almost all your life
>this goes on for almost 200 years until you've had enough
>slavery is abolished
>you're still treated like human trash for almost 100 years
>there are people lynching you on the streets with the police doing nothing to protect you
>finally Martin Luther King jr. gains you the same rights as whites
>live in peace for 50 years
>now your children are educated
>your children realize what happened to you
>your children realize what happened to your anchestors
>they demand payback and justice
>somehow this triggers some fat landwhales in their basement who furiously spit out some pseudo-science on how whites are superior

Why are white americans like this?
>>
File: 94949494.jpg (685KB, 1558x2581px) Image search: [Google]
94949494.jpg
685KB, 1558x2581px
>>72029929
>to treat you will similiar on how the arabs treat their slaves well
Stopped reading right there.
>>
Why do Germans, Canadians, and Australians love to shitpost so much? I see so many legitimately retarded posts from you guys, and it's impossible that you're all actually this dumb. What do you gain from this?
>>
File: 1482449439994.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1482449439994.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>how the arabs treat their slaves well
>well
>>
where's my money for your unrestricted submarine warfare sinking all my shipping
>>
good post
>>
>yfw you realize african-american slaves were treated no worse than serf peasants throughout much of the middle ages, or child labourers in the dawn of the industrial revolution
>>
File: 1468121842712.png (478KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468121842712.png
478KB, 600x600px
>>72030118
>black people were ensla-
>TH-THE IRISH! THE IRISH!
>>
I had nothing to do with slavery and most of the black people I've met are really nice

t. a nice white guy
>>
>>72029929
>this goes on for almost 200 years until you've had enough
>slavery is abolished
Blacks forget that we gave them everything they have now of our own kindness. They never had to earn it like Europeans did in Iberia, or the Slavs did in Russia. And if they aren't grateful, we will take it all away.
>>
>>72029929

>tfw the easiest way to wind up yanks is to suggest black people might not deserve to be treated like shit

i don't know m8
>>
File: 1474908169977.png (202KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474908169977.png
202KB, 500x375px
>>72029929
>now your children are educated
>now
>>
>>72029929
>be black
>think all American landowners were mean and bad to blacks
???
>>
>>72030118
>no worse than serf peasants throughout much of the middle ages, or child labourers in the dawn of the industrial revolution
>peasants in midle age couldnt have a family, where treated like dogs, forced to work for 18 hrs a day and get beaten up everyday. child labourers too

i realized gringos are full of shit when saw a black slaves movie, and instead of talk about the movie on imdb, there where a lot of offended (white) people who thought they where blaming them, where the movie did not at all
>>
>>72030090
Germonney sank my ship too. Pay reparations
>>
>>72030182
>t. a nice white guy
wanna be my bf?
>>
>>72030358

>>peasants in th middle age couldn't have a family
Well, they could, but so could AA slaves

>Most slave-owners encouraged their slaves to marry. It was believed that married men was less likely to be rebellious or to run away. Some masters favoured marriage for religious reasons and it was in the interests of plantation owners for women to have children. Child-bearing started around the age of thirteen, and by twenty the women slaves would be expected to have four or five children. To encourage childbearing some plantation owners promised women slaves their freedom after they had produced fifteen children. Several slaves recorded in their autobiographies that they were reluctant to marry women from the same plantation.

>>where treated like dogs, worked 18hrs a day
Yes, they were. They were essentially the Lord's property, and he could dispose of them as he pleased. They were there to toil on his lands and in exchange were given a place to live and sleep and eat.

I'm not sure about punishment systems across the two subjects and I can't find a reliable source.
>>
I never understood why blacks whine so much. They are citizens of the developed first world country, their rights are equal to everyone's, people are even afraid to say something wrong to them. Yet they will do their best to make you feel guilty.

Crimes that rulers committed centuries ago are now being used against ordinary people who have nothing to do with them. It's like hating current German citizens because of what nazis did 75 years ago.

So the better you treat blacks, the worse they treat you?
>>
>>72029929
t. abdul
arabs literally castrated their blacks
western paternalist approach of converting and unsusccessfully trying to civilize them was much better
>>
if i was living in a jungle wearing a loincloth and a guy came up to me telling me hes gonna take me over to his country and work all day in exchange for steady supply of food and clean clothes I'd kill him on the spot for being a racist barbarian oppressor
>>
>>72030444
>So the better you treat blacks, the worse they treat you?
Yes, they are subhuman animals who only learn to behave through discipline
>>
>niggers
>people
good joke
>>
Because white Americans believe that they are angels sent from heaven to save the planet and cannot possibly do wrong.

That's why they take all of these things as personal attacks and respond in the most obnoxious ways. It's the same when ever Native Americans or the situation in the Middle East is brought up.

They're so fragile and brainwashed that simply retelling American history is enough to trigger them into a defensive fury.
>>
Bait or not some people unironically belive the shit in OP
>>
>>72029929
I'm half German and English, so pay up. You're just as responsible for US slavery as I am.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.