[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Germans so rude? >WW1 ends >Wilson begs allies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hitler-disgusted.jpg (52KB, 711x540px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-disgusted.jpg
52KB, 711x540px
Why are Germans so rude?

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>>
>>72022271
Do you understand now why g*rmans need to be genocided?
>>
>>72022389
I don't know if I'd go that far but I can understand why you'd feel that way.
>>
I really REALLY like that pasta.

But seriously, the only Germans that actually hate america are betas on 4chan. You can blame the retarded government for the whole NATO support thing.
>>
>>72022735
I hope you're right. I've long wanted to visit Germany but the frequent bullying from Germans on /int/ put me off a bit.
>>
File: thZXQMIA0I.jpg (7KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
thZXQMIA0I.jpg
7KB, 300x242px
>>72022824
I wanted to do the same with the USA but then I didn´t want to because of /int/ bullying.
Don´t let the bullies get you Burger bro. There are a lot of assholes in every country. Germany is no exception.
I hope if you come here you will enjoy your stay anyway.
>>
>>72022271
Because they perceive us to be like normal faggots that try to force our beliefs and culture down their throat and make them conform. Attempting to show that we're not trying to do that only reinforces it.
>>
>>72023172
Thanks anon, I hope the same for you.

Fuck the /int/ bullies.
>>
>>72023286
Most People here are ok with american culture (fast-food, movies,music etc.). As far as I know, we just don´t like your gun-laws, and that´s the only thing you don´t "force" on us.
Anti-Trump mentality is strong here too but that´s retarded because he´s literally not our president.
>>
>Germans in the first half of the 20th century
Extreme militarization, mass destruction of property and cultural heritage, largest death tolls in human history, large loss of land (twice)

>Britain
*watching from island*
"bit rude"
>>
>>72023774
Can't imagine where the British would get off talking about mass destruction of property/heritage, high death tolls, or huge losses of land.
>>
>>72023818
Your post confused me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.