[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irish, English, and Americans Anons, BTFO! Your women are becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: Saoirse Ronan.jpg (360KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Saoirse Ronan.jpg
360KB, 1000x1000px
Irish, English, and Americans Anons, BTFO!

Your women are becoming ours now.

>mfw the West created a loophole in their democracy and called it "social justice" through which, we Arabs, will take over the west without breaking a sweat

I am so happy I was born in this age of prosperity.
>>
>>72019889
(You)
>>
>>72019889
not so fast shitskin
you will die in the nuclear war either way
>>
>>72019889
(You)
>>
File: 15brigadas.jpg (28KB, 1093x453px) Image search: [Google]
15brigadas.jpg
28KB, 1093x453px
>>72019889
>In the colonial wars Spaniards cut morrocans head off and made photos to remember this such incredible moment

You will be lucky if we do not decide to finish the reconquista.
>>
>>72020069
>gets offended by a loophole
>posts another loophole
>>
>>72019889
How's the vacation in Morocco?
>>
>>72020453
What is Lithuania? A sandwich?
>>
>>72020491
No, it's a town in Sweden.
>>
File: wHHHAOs.jpg (100KB, 625x937px) Image search: [Google]
wHHHAOs.jpg
100KB, 625x937px
>>72019889
Is OP right?

>Nike has a new product for Muslim woman: The Pro Hijab

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/07/news/nike-pro-hijab/
>>
>>72019889
Try it, weedman :^)
>>
>>72019889
>Irish

Fuck all Muslims here mate. Maybe if you were a poo in loo I might take you seriously.
>>
>>72021746
Nike is just cashing in on the 500 million muslim women in the world. I'm shocked they didn't do this years ago.
>>
>>72019889
(You) xD
>>
>we Arabs
It won't even matter because even if the entirety of the west was Arabized it would just be more factions and infighting. You'll just get BTFO in the next jihad by superior technology and then you'll be forced to follow a retarded western interpretation of Islam, like the ayyrabs got BTFO for centuries under the heel of T*rkroaches
>>
>>72020069
> we do not decide to finish the reconquista.
> we

T. Alberto Andaluz
>>
>>72019889
>>72002393
Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.
>>
>>72020069
In the civil war morokeks were raping Spanish women kek
>>72024449
This. Same with Battlefield 1 having Indians and Arabs.
It's widening demographics, not a kike conspiracy that people on this site claim it is.
>>
If the West would become Islamic Arabs would be pushed to the level among Muslims that blacks have among them right now.
>>
File: disgusted.png (206KB, 476x372px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.png
206KB, 476x372px
>>72019889
>Arabs
But you're Berber
>>
Anything which puts women under control is fine with me

Shame we had to get fucked by the Arabs but it's not like we haven't been cucked before
>>
>>72021746
It's pretty stupid to not cash in the middle class muslims in their country. But it must feel like selling sand to saudi arabia
>>
File: 1488846962611.jpg (45KB, 552x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488846962611.jpg
45KB, 552x802px
>>
>>72019942
roaches survive nukes stupid, no wonder you slavs never had empire
>>
>>72020069
thats why you deserve cultural enrichment.
>>
>>72020491
mfw morocco is more popular for tourists then lithuania
>>
Daily reminder that mena girls can't resist white guys
>>
>>72019889
On one hand it it is true that the Western culture is dying, but it doesn't necessarily mean islam will take over. Islam culture is dead at least 800 years ago, when Timur destroyed Baghdad, it would be really ironic if a zombie culture could take over a dying culture. Big cultures have emerged and collapsed through human history, but on many occasions the death of a culture didn't mean that the it was taken over by an other one, loot at China, India or Islam. These cultures were dead and stale, but still managed to carry on a vegetative, zombie-like state.
Islam as a culture is piss-weak, provides zero opportunity for scientific progress, completely antagonistic in every way in modern times. I would even go as far as saying islam is dying the same way in its home countries as the Catholic Church in catholic countries.
>>
>>72024449

most muslim women are not allowed to leave their homes, let alone to do sports on the open
>>
>>72033195
The "all muslims live like in the emirates" meme should die
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 201x251px
>>72019889
Social justice is causing normal people to become more redpilled than ever. How the fuck do you think he was elected? Social justice warriors and their divisive attitude causes more people to move to the right every day.
>>
>>72033174
wew, but hungry you cant say
arabs root GDP is 20 or 40
example kuwait has financial and shipbuilding industry and others so it need too many employ and accept foriegn workers. saudi arabia is more more more higher than it by financial
egypt GDP is 30 algeria GDP is 40
morroco financial fund estublished first black africa green fund.
islam has important minded and good words. so arab is ally for you.
you must fuc tariban
>>
>>72036428
the gulf arabs are the only true arabs and the arabs are the only true muslims
>>
berber must be thankful
so let them kil berber
>>
>>72029593
hold on!
i think i got a new business idea with this
>>
>>72025850
You are a fool if you think anyone is reading that wall of text.
>>
>answering to the bait
Actually Islam is dying right now with all this isis shit, Arabic culture and the whole world are becoming westernized as fuck with every year. In 200 years world would be the westernized atheist/secular people with brown skin and slanty eyes. Kind of Latin America.
>>
>>72036862
I am not sure whether your shit English is fake or genuine. But you should know that gooks who don't speak good speak like you. So try another fake shitty English next time.
>>
>>72019889
subhanallah
>>
>>72041179
Walhamdulillah
>>
File: do it again.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
do it again.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
>>72019889
>Saoirse Ronan is of Anglo-Jewish descent
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.