[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mongol Soviet soldiers. Together with Jewish POWs and Bolshevik

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 354wqt8lnpjx.jpg (259KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
354wqt8lnpjx.jpg
259KB, 900x1200px
>Mongol Soviet soldiers. Together with Jewish POWs and Bolshevik Commissars, they belonged to the group of Soviet POWs who were singled out specifically to be killed by the Einsatzgruppen. The Mongols as the embodied of the "Asiatic Horde" in Nazi racial delusions were seen as especially dangerorus too. Where they weren't killed immediately, they often found themselves deported to the larger Concentration Camps such as Auschwitz to be killed there. The exact number is not known but it is important to include them in the racial victims of the Nazi regime.

wtf i hate germany now!!
>>
>>71997835

They executed them because they feared them, unlike most of the Slavs who were seen as mere cattle.
>>
Not related to your post but i recognise this picture's place and that's all I want to say.
>>
>>71997872
doesn't make it any better! ><
>>71997962
cool
>>
File: a.png (1MB, 1359x639px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
1MB, 1359x639px
>>71998272
>>
>>71998464
only a hoodlum would squat there!
>>
>>71997835
Fantastic. The only issue I have is that they also went after many Aryan Slavs instead of moving north and dealing with the Asiatic elements of Europe present there.
>>
>>71998874

What are you alluding to?
>>
>>71998923
I think you are aware m8. Just know that by "dealing with" I just mean forced Aryan assimilation, not genocide.
>>
>>71998464
Anything nice to see in Sendai?
Do you like living there?
>>
>>71997835
s-sorry
>>
>>71997835
Why is she wearing all white, is this a sort of cosplay?
>>
>>71999159
Japanese take many fashion styles to such extremes that you could see them as cosplay, but they're actually not.
If you really live for fashion, you also adjust your character to the clothes you're wearing.
>>
>>71998874
not funny ><
>>71999159
slav cosplay with slightly more feminine colors
>>71999022
>>71999201
what weeb loser
>>
>>71998464
why are all jap cities so fucking depressing?

they look so shiny in the cartoons, but IRL, they all either look like new york but with commieblocks (the central areas), or like those sprawling "car towns" in rural USA (the suburbs).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.