[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I saw some people from yurop at the mall. They were taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1488854268086.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
1488854268086.png
444KB, 2048x791px
Today I saw some people from yurop at the mall.
They were taking coins from the wishing well!

Then after I was done shopping I went to my car and they were in the parking lot begging for change!

Why are yuros so uncivilized?
Anyways, this is a "Bad experiences with yuropoors" thread.
New worlders only!
>>
>>71989684
I got an Italian gf for a year and she wanted to marry but I didn't. She was really pushing for that. She was nice company but really volatile (Italians seem to be like that). Obviously it didn't work and now I'm back in my Mexshed.
>>
The new coworker at my job is a young Ukrainian (in before no such thing) guy. All he does is complain about everything. Bitch and bitch and bitch and moan. I thought Slavs were stoic?
>>
File: gypsies-11-712x474.jpg (105KB, 712x474px) Image search: [Google]
gypsies-11-712x474.jpg
105KB, 712x474px
>>71989684
Did they look like this?
>>
>>71989720
How'd you meet Mexilad?
>>
>>71989720
You were wise.
I married an Italian girl and am still regretting it.>>71989755
Most ukies are prissy.
>>
>>71989755
That's how slav stoicism is. You complain a lot but you do nothing to change it.
>>
>>71989767
No, they were British.
>>
>>71989818
Brits are known to be especially obnoxious tourists.
>>
>>71989841
can confirm
>>
>>71989841
>>71989841
In my little town we shun them.
God bless West Virginia!
>>
File: 1488743257001.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488743257001.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>71989860
Stop stealing all of the ketchup packets from our Wendy's!

If you're that hungry go to the mission and eat with the rest of your ilk.

This is why we don't live over there with you ruffians anymore.
>>
>>71989788
I did one year of my physics degree in Germany. The flat I was staying had a huge kitchen and a qt Polish neighbor that liked to throw cooking parties. So chasing this slav puss I eventually met her at one of these events. Half of the Uni population were Italians so no wonder.

She was a good person but she seemed depressed for being unemployed and having no direction in life. I can try to help people but becoming that "father" figure that solves everything eventually becomes unbearable. Getting that European passport through marriage was tempting but I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>71989972
Poles are not really Slavs, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.