[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside /int/, is dating easier for a male twenty something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: asian qt.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
asian qt.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
All memes aside /int/, is dating easier for a male twenty something in other parts of the world besides the west?

I'm starting to wonder if its normal for an average guy with some personality and sense of game to be constantly struggling to date women who aren't fat.
>>
>>71989329
probably harder desu Women in Western countries are extreme whores, if you can't get laid here you might just be really really retarded.
>>
>>71989329
Cute photo. And women are people who like sex. Make them feel good and take what you want
>>
File: average_r9k_poster.png (122KB, 584x272px) Image search: [Google]
average_r9k_poster.png
122KB, 584x272px
>>71989340
This so much
I can guarantee you you aren't 'average'
>>
>>71989979
>women
>people
>>
Asians also have positive stereotypes about academics and careers. You're being attacked on multiple fronts.
At the end of the day fitness and money are most important.
>>
>>71989329
It's become easier to get sex, but harder to find a relationship. I get neither, so I don't bother trying
>>
>>71989979
>women are people
stopped reading there :^)
>>
>>71989329
no. try to get a 5/10 girl in your country first. its only possible only after you made it. and dont forget you always need the language skills
>>
>>71994259
This 2bh. Sex is pretty easy to find but at the end of the day, what I actually want is someone to go home to and cuddle with. I'm still kinda trying but it's just rly difficult bc everyone seem to be fuccbois
>>
>>71989329
This generation of girls is fucked up, people are more individualist and think more in term of " i will try to find someone that like me as I am " instead of " i will try to get better ". French guy here, you re also american so fat people re everyWhere. In korea the dream is that it s so easy to find a girl with a model body. I love this country so fking much. In France I had gave up on girls.
>>
>willingly interacting with women
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.