[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Polynesians 1000 times cooler and prettier than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: moana-movie-real-life.jpg (151KB, 1842x921px) Image search: [Google]
moana-movie-real-life.jpg
151KB, 1842x921px
Why are Polynesians 1000 times cooler and prettier than Native Americans?
>>
But Polynesians are native Americans because Hawaii is a part of America.
>>
>>71983956

>But Polynesians are native Americans

What? LEL

I wish Native Americans look like Rapa Nui
>>
>>71983956
Native Americans are a certain race, Polynesians are different. That's the issue with you not having a name for your native people. New Zealand has Maori, Australia has Aboriginals and you just call yours native Americans. Even we have a name for your native people.
>>
Because the ugly matorans of Mata Nui were targeted by the rahkshi

The toa of ugly tried to protect them but he was taken down by the bohrok-kal
>>
>>71983890
Loved that movie :3
>>
>>71983890
>Why are Polynesians 1000 times cooler and prettier than Native Americans?

They're not, most are fat and ugly.
>>
>>71983890
Native Americans look full mongoloid, Mongol features are ugly
>>
>>71984034
Rapanui are triracial tho.
>>
>>71984581

I doubt it. Tahitian girls look goddesses compared to Anglo women
>>
File: 1421837692897.jpg (28KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1421837692897.jpg
28KB, 306x306px
>>71984669
>Anglo women
>>
>>71984669
How many Polynesians have you met?

They are the most obese race with some having 80% of their population overweight.
>>
>>71984669
in the 19th century maybe
>>
>>71983890

Everytime I see Tongan team in rugby I laugh.

Tongans are like 6 ft average and almost all of them look like tanks meanwhile Native Americans are a bunch of manlets.
>>
>native Americans
>implying that an entire continent worth of ethnic groups is homogenous
>>
>>71984101
We do have names for our native people, it's just delineated by tribe.
>>
>>71984979

Arr rook same. They are inbred as fuck. Only inuits look asians.
>>
>>71985066
All whites look the same to natives, doesn't mean that everyone in Europe is the same ethnic group
>>
>>71983890
i thought after the first fantastic song there would be some another incoming on the same level but everithing nosedived after it
>>
>>71983890
According to Mormon legend, Polynesians come from Hagoth, a Nephite ship builder. The biggest religion followed by many Poly tribes is Mormonism, so maybe there is something to this. Mormons see Native Americans as Lamanites who descended from Nephite-kiling savages.
>>
>>71988548
Nephite means "giant" literally. Polynesians are almost all NFL lineman and wrestler sized.
>>
>>71983890

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_-IbuEfrY

Thai one is most QT
>>
>>71986011

This.
>>
>>71984669
Fuck off, you don't live in a country full of coconuts.
They trash man, they're might be the odd mixed race cuties, but they're still gunna one owts you and smash u g.
>>
>>71984669
Why do you think we colonized it ?
>>
>>71984669
t. A nation with zero Polynesian girls living in it.
>>
>>71984101
"Aboriginal" isn't a name for a people, it's a descriptive adjective like "native". They just call them different things depending on the country. US is "native americans", aussies have "aboriginal peoples", canada has "first nations", but Canada uses "aboriginal" as well:
https://aboriginalcanada.ca/en/
As you stated, New Zealand has the Maori. Canada has the Inuit and other tribes, the US has a whole patchwork of tribes that have formed their own governments and nations over the years. Some selected tribes with population over 50,000:

Navajo - 308,013
Cherokee - 285,476
Sioux - 131,048
Choctaw - 88,913
Apache - 64,869
Pueblo - 59,337
>>
I've fucked a fat Samoan chick up the arse and I'd do it again in a heartbeat
>>
>>71991007
> Unironically speaking like a Maori

Wew
>>
>>71991313
>Missing the irony
How does it feel being retarded?
I imagine life must be easy.
>>
>>71991412
> If my joke is shit then it's le ironic humour.

We have plenty of shitty maori posters here who type like you. We don't really need another desu
>>
>>71991535
Do you have 0 reading comprehension?
I was explaining to the Russian why Polynesians suck, wasn't even talking about Maoris.
Was just generalising the South Auckland stereotype to prove a point to someone who has probably never met one.

No need to be such an uptight cunt.
>>
File: vahine.jpg (95KB, 1019x739px) Image search: [Google]
vahine.jpg
95KB, 1019x739px
First french colonist in Tahiti were lucky boys
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.