[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've contributed absolutely nothing to humanity and my existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I've contributed absolutely nothing to humanity and my existence will fade away.

Literally nobody will remember me in 100 years
>>
>>71948912
then learn a skill
>>
>>71948912
>Literally nobody will remember me in 100 years
Everyone is forgotten eventually. That's life.
>>
File: Feelings.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Feelings.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>71948912
Same here.
>>
>>71949043
Umm.. Jesus? Einstein?
>>
>>71949088
People won't give a fuck about those people in 10,000 years.

Also
>implying Jesus is real
>>
>>71948912
You're only a total loser if you never had a kid and passed on your genes. You do have a gf don't you, anon?
>>
Tigers are one of the most majestic animals and you know what? After they get their food they chill out like housecats basking in the sun. Humans act so superior to animals but we can't even figure out how to sit still without wanting to kill ourselves. At the end of the day everything beyond food, water, shelter, and security is time species on earth spend conserving energy or playing. Except we can't conserve energy because we spend that time stressed about productivity. To hell with contributing to humanity.
>>
>>71952217
>we can't even figure out how to sit still without wanting to kill ourselves
talk for yourself m80. Sort yourself out.
Sitting around and getting wine drunk is all I do in this snoozehole when I'm not working
>>
File: Universe.png (23KB, 1124x163px) Image search: [Google]
Universe.png
23KB, 1124x163px
>>71948912
What is the difference if people forget about you tomorrow or in 10,000 years? Or a million years, a billion, a trillion, It literally makes no difference, any amount of time you can think of is nothing.

Do things that you enjoy to do, and be done with it.
>>
>>71948912
You can try to earn Herostratic fame like Lee Harvey Oswald or Breivik. Are guns in Canada sold over ther counter like in USA?
>>
>>71951939
brainwashed retard. kids are a waste of money and time.
>>
>>71952422
Lol yeah better to not reproduce, let Ahmed take care of it
>>
File: 1450731832059.jpg (185KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1450731832059.jpg
185KB, 491x750px
>>71952529
I will never understand why people care about such trivial things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
>>
embrace hedonism
>>
>>71952529
implying Ahmed's genes are not stronger and better. they will make future generation better.
wh*tes are too effiminate and weak
>>
>>71948912
I thought you finally got out of 4chan
>>
>>71952635
Okay Ahmed, whatever you say.

I'll make sure to take hrt and become a tranny immediately.
>>
>>71952666
i am not Ahmed unfortunately but i really wish i were as strong and masculine as them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.